Chapter 56

Zander's p.o.v

We all watched Nye clutch her chest then began falling to the ground. Thankfully Seth caught her before she hit the ground as we rushed over to see if she was alright. "Nye are you alright?" I asked worried for my little sister, it was so disheartening to see her go through what she has these past few weeks without Embry. It makes me want to punch Sam for forcing Embry to stay away from his imprint.

Nye looked like she was about to answer before her eyes rolled to the back of her head as her eyelids slide to a close. She was still breathing which was a good sign but looked rather pale. Like how Bella did before drinking the blood only Nye's cheeks weren't sunken in.

Just then there was a tremendous flair of white light that seemed to illuminate the whole forest which was blinding. Most of us covered our eyes as the pack just stood there looking down from the top of the hill, except for Embry who was making his way through the foliage clearly worried about Nyarah.

The light began shrinking until it formed an apparition of someone I thought I'd never see again. She looked just how I remembered her. Long blond hair and stunning blue eyes that held so much kindness.

"Mother is it really you?" I questioned because the only time ancestors came from the other side was if there was a severe problem within the world of living.

She smiled whilst walking towards me and reached out to caress my face "It is my handsome boy," she says making me smile as tears began forming in my eyes. I never thought I'd see her again until one day I made it to the afterlife but I was truly speechless.

She took her hand away and glances down at Nye as Seth laid her gently on the grass with her hands resting on her stomach. Embry dropped down beside her and took her hand, rubbing his thumb across the back of it.

"It's the soul bond causing her to be like this. What you need to do is make sure that they are never apart for too long. With the bond and the imprint its powerful magic and if she had went any longer without her soul mate then she would've died," she says crouching down and ran her ghostly fingers through Nye's hair although it literally when through it, because you know she's a ghost.

"She's waking up!" Seth exclaims causing me to smile, happy that she was going to be alright. Upon opening her eyes Embry was the first person she saw which made her smile as she pulled him into a long awaited kiss. It looked like the others ran off back to Sam but from my senses I knew the Cullen's got away and were now hunting safely.

Once they knew she was fine Jake, Seth and Leah went back to the house to keep an eye on things since Jared, Paul and Quil were gone back to Sam meaning they were most definitely planning something.

"Mother!" Nyarah gasps once noticing our mothers ghost "What's happening? Is something bad going to happen?" Her eyes going wide as she tried figuring out why our mother was appearing before us.

"Yes my dear. There has been some talk from the other side and it seems that there's a darkness presenting itself in the close future. Something that is centered around the child your friend is carrying," Mom says fearfully obviously terrified about what's been seen.

"If it's about Sam wanting to kill the baby then that might be sooner than expected," Embry states with a saddened look which only clarified that he didn't want harm to come to Bella or her baby but Nyarah just scoffed.

"They can't hurt the baby because if my prediction is correct he or she is Cameron's imprint. Since Cameron is technically still a hybrid even if he's just a shifter it's like his gene is already awaken mostly due to being around the Cullen's however since he's just a baby he won't shift until he's older, but he could still imprint," she says voicing her opinion which made sense considering how close Bella felt to Cam.

We talked some more before Mom had to cross over again. So we made our way back to the house but when we got to the edge of the yard, there was Jake sitting on the back steps crying. Which only meant one thing.

Bella didn't survive........