The Disagree

Blake Romanov

I explained what was going on to the three of them. I didn't tell them about Sophia and who she is and who she was related to. I told them that the people that are trying to kill me are the ones that want to overthrow me as queen. I also told them that I wanted them to keep Sophia safe. "I know you are our queen and all and we should follow your orders but I'm not going up against the people that you wronged. You have a lot of people you need to face Blake. You do realize that right?" Justin tells me.

"I do realize I'm up against a lot of people. That is why I want your help. I know that if we all work together we can beat them." Justin scoffs. "At what cost? A lot of our people will die." He was right. But I was there queen and they should agree no matter what. Asking them was out of generosity.

"I don't want to put my people at risk for you and your wife." Justin says. I look at Sophia. Wife. That sounds nice. She says in her head. It does sound nice. To have her be my wife. "I'm asking you guys nicely. I'm the queen and you still have to obey me. If you don't agree Justin I can still order you."

"Yes you can order me Blake because you are the queen. But know this, even if you do order me we won't be on your side. Who knows, maybe we will overthrow you."

The other two gasp. Surprised that he was disrespecting me like that. Calm down Blake. You can do this without ripping his head off. "I get why you don't want to help but I need all of you if we are going to defeat them. I wouldn't have called you guys here if it wasn't serious." Justin got up. "I know this is serious. But I decided to not help you. I'm not going to put my men at risk for you. Also, I'm not going to go and help you find this Lexi girl."

He looks at me disapprovingly. "Last time I checked Blake, she wanted you dead and now you want her to be with you guys? No. I'm not doing this." Sarah looked like she wanted to strangle him but was held back by the girls. He walks to the door, getting ready to leave the room.

Charlie and Nathan stayed and nodded at me. "I will help." They tell me. I smile at them then look at Justin, my smile faltering. My eyes turn bright blue. I look at Sophia as I knew what was coming. I glare at Justin. I knew that I shouldn't have let her come while I was doing the meeting. I calmed down and smirked. I used my speed and snapped his neck.

He fell to the floor lifeless. That felt so much better. If he wasn't going to help me then he has no use to me. He is much more better dead then alive. I turn to the others. "Is anyone else going to disagree with me?" They both shook their head. "Good." I never wanted this Blake. Sophia leaves the room. I sighed. I look at the body. "I'll clean this up. But your going to have to talk to the werewolves." Allison says.

I looked at the other two. "I will call you guys when we are all ready. Just talk to your people. I will talk to his people." I say, looking down at his body. I leave the room, searching for Sophia. But there was no sign of her. Honestly, I did what I had to do for her. I know she doesn't like it. But there is no turning back now. "Blake." I felt someone touch my shoulder. Sarah was looking at me concern.

"What?" I ask her, crossing my arms. "Are you okay? Sophia left in a hurry. I think it wasn't a good idea to let her come to the meeting." No shit. "I'm fine. Show these two people out Sarah. I will talk to you later." I was about to leave but Sarah stopped me. I turn to look at her. "So, about Lexi?— she trailed off. I see Charlie and I walk over to her. Charlie sees me and stops. "My queen." She bows. "Charlie I need your help."

"Oh. What did you need help with?" She asks. "I need your help to get back this woman." I look at Sarah who pulls out a photo of Lexi from her back pocket. I still can't believe she is with her. I hand the picture to Charlie as she looks over it. "I will keep an eye out for her. I will tell my people as well."

"Thanks Charlie." Charlie handed the photo back to Sarah. "I want to ask do you have any other pictures of her. That one looks valuable to you so is there any other ones so I can show my people?" Sarah nods. "I will show you more pictures of her." Charlie went to go and follow Sarah. Now I need to go and search for Sophia. I like Charlie. She doesn't complain and didn't question on why we want Lexi.

Justin is dead and I'm glad for that. Nathan was quiet so I couldn't say anything about him so far. After I talk to Sophia I got to go and meet Justin's pack. I know that they won't like the news about Justin being dead but he wasn't going to help and was giving me attitude. I won't deal with that.

I pass by the music room only to hear a beautiful piano being played by someone. I open the door and went inside and see Sophia playing. I smile at the sight of her. I sit beside her. She stops and looks at me. "Please don't stop. I want to hear you play." She nods and then keeps playing. I love how she plays.

She stops then looks at me. "We got to talk about—" I shut her up by kissing her. Thank god she kissed me back. She pulls away. "That kiss won't help you." I shrug. "Are you sure about that?" She shakes her head but laughs. A beautiful laugh. I pull her close to me and hold her. "Blake." I held her tighter. I hear her sigh. "You smell good." Sophia tells me.

I laugh. "Oh yeah?" She nods. "Yeah."

**
"You sort out everything with Sophia?" Riley asks. "For now. Now all I have to do is go and see Justin pack. I need to convince them to help me."

"If they don't?" I smirk. "Then I will just have to make them agree. That, I don't want Sophia to see. I won't make the same mistake again she is staying here. Got it?" Riley nods. "Got it. She hasn't seen Adrian in awhile. I will get him to talk to her for awhile while we are taking care of the pack."

"Good. I'm going to go and get Nina and Ethan to come with me. They are the only ones that are going to be coming with me." Riley stops and looks at me confused. She knew I didn't like them. "I don't want you to be there. Plus, Ethan, Nina, and I are strong. Stronger then you girls are. Just protect the place."

"I don't like it but fine. Just be careful." I nod. I knew she didn't want me to be with them alone but this is my choice. I leave her and start searching for those two. Great, now time to go and find Nina and Ethan. I wonder what the hell they are doing?

**