Sister.

Blake Romanov

I bit my lip as I thought about what to do about Luna and Lexi. I was next to Sophia as she shops at Forever 21. Sarah, Riley, and Allison wanted to come because they were bored. I didn't really like the idea of Sophia just walking around in a public store but she doesn't like being cooped up in our house. One thing was certain is that I would keep my eye on her the remaining time that we're here.

I noticed that people are still giving me the evil eye on what I did. But I didn't really care. She was mine and I marked her when she was a baby. And no one will take her away from me. "What do you think about this?" It was a little to revealing to my liking. I look at Sophia as she shows me a red dress. Why the hell would she need that?! "Sarah invited me to a dinner with her family." She says, if reading my mind. "I don't like it. It would look better if it was for me. But not for Sarah." Sophia rolls her eyes and puts it back. She keeps on looking. After a half an hour, Sophia found her dress.

It was a blue elegant dress that is better then the red dress. She looks at the price. "This is just to much." She puts it back and tries to look for another one. I was so tired of this crap and I didn't want to keep looking. All I wanted was to just go home. I look at the dress and it was only 500$. That was so cheap. "Get over here love. I'm buying this." She came back over to me and looks at the dress.

"I can't let you do that." She shakes her head and puts her hands on her hips. It looked cute. "I can buy it babe. No need to worry." I start walking up to the cash register. Sophia started saying 'it's to much I don't need it' and all I kept doing was shaking my head at her. "Don't worry, go and wait by Allison." She gives up and goes by Allison as I pay for it.

I didn't see the cashier as I look around. I see a young woman, no, more like a teenager. She was like seventeen who was talking to a man. She looked like she was trying to get away from him. He was old, looked to be in his fifties. I walk up to them as the girl turns and looks at me. "Sorry to bother but I need to pay for this." She smiles as she looked at me with relief.

"Sorry but your going to have to wait." The man says. I look at the clothes he wanted to buy. It was just jeans. "No once your done figuring if you want that I will ring you up." The cashier went in front of me and I followed. I turn and look at the man who had an angry look as he crosses his arms. I smirk in triumph at him and he looked even more pissed.

I pay for the dress as the girl looks sad. I didn't know what he said to her and it pissed me off he would make this girl disappointed. I guess Sophia was getting to me. Stupid warm heart I'm feeling.

"Aren't you the billionaire on the news?" She asks. "Yep." She nods. She puts the dress in a bag and hands it to me. "I'm sorry to pry but what did the guy say to you?" She rubs the back of her neck, looking nervous to tell. "H-he wanted to... buy me." I didn't see that coming. Maybe I did. He did look like he would do that.

"I'm sorry." Crap, I keep on apologizing. Maybe I need to do a mission, just to feel like my old self again. Even though Sophia would probably kill me. "It's not your fault. Well I hope you like that dress."

"Thanks." I walk away and walk towards the girls. I whisper to Allison. "I will be right back. Watch Sophia." She nods at me, but looks confused. "Wait, where are you going?" Sophia asks. I put my hand on Sophia's shoulder. "Don't worry, I will be right back." I followed the man that asked if he could buy that girl. He goes to the parking lot and walks to his car. I look around to see if anyone was around or if their was cameras. I can't go back to jail again and not see Sophia.

I didn't see any. I turn to the man and put my arm around his neck and hurriedly cracked it. He falls limp to the floor. I smile sadistically as I look at him on the ground. Shit. I hope that girl won't call the cops since I knew what he did to her. Oh well. I worry about that later. I go back to the mall.

Sophia and the girls were standing around waiting. "What took you so long Blake?" Riley asks, holding her bags. "I had to pee." They didn't believe me. I knew that.

****

I didn't want to stay home and I knew the girls were going to watch Sophia. She wanted to come but I told her I wanted to go alone. I go to the park and watch the kids play as I smoke. Sophia didn't like me smoking and she wanted me to quit. I wanted to and maybe I should. "Well if it isn't my little sister." I turn my head and shock came across my face. My sister sat beside me on the bench.

"It's good to see you Blakey." I hated that name. I roll my eyes at her. "What are you doing here?" She pouted. "I thought you would of missed me. Well, I'm the only one in town. Your little sister and big brother are in L.A." I didn't care what my siblings were doing. I haven't seen them in forever.

Actually, I did miss my little sister. She didn't do anything to me. She wasn't even born yet when I lost Sophia. "Look, I know you hate us but really, I miss you. And I want to meet Sophia." I didn't get it. How did they know Sophia was even here? I never told them. I haven't even talked to them for centuries.

"I'm your sister Blake. It's not like I haven't kept my eye on you." I clench my teeth. "I don't want you to see Sophia or to spy on me." I drop my cigarette and stepped on it, getting ready to leave. "Here."

She handed me her phone number and I took it. "Call me when you change your mind." I don't think I would. She turns away and walks away. I watch her as she leaves. It was a long time since I seen her. But I don't think I could ever let her see Sophia.

She and my brother were the reasons that I lost Sophia and I can't lose her again. I'm falling for her. I decided to go back home. But when I got into my car I thought I seen Luna. What the hell?! A car passed by and she was gone.

I can't do this anymore. I drive back home as I throw her phone number out the window. I unlocked the door with my key. I heard Sophia and the girls laughing in the living room. They were watching the Hangover. Sophia turns to me and smiles brightly. "Hey Blake. Want to watch the rest of this movie?" She asks me. "Yeah." I sat by Sophia.

I need this. I put my arm around her. I didn't want to think about my sister or the guy that I killed. Today was a long day for me and I didn't want to think more about it. I look at Sophia. Should I bring my sister over here? I mean she wouldn't do anything to her. At least when I'm around. She won't lend a hand on her because sister or not, I would kill her.

I didn't want to admit this because I know the girls would make fun of me. But they were more my family then my real one. Even though my little sister didn't do anything to me, she still wasn't there. She knew about what happened, Nina had told her. But I knew that she couldn't do much since it was in the past. "Blake." I look at her. "Yeah?" I whisper. "I bought you something when you were gone." I smile. "Sophia you didn't have to do that."

Even though I appreciate it, she didn't have to. And where did she get the money? "I will give it to you tomorrow." I knew she won't change her mind so I just let it go. "Okay."