Forgiveness

Sophia Gonzalez

Sarah and I were waiting for Lexi and Blake to get back. We were in the living room watching tv. At least, we were trying to. "Are you mad at her still?" Sarah asks me. I look at her and shook my head. "Lexi and I have been best friends for a long time. I couldn't hate her. But on the other hand, she hid so many secrets from me." Are you mad at her?" I ask her. Sarah and her are in a relationship. I think. "No."

"Are you two dating?" I ask. She blushes. "I'm not sure yet. I mean, I don't know." I smirk. "Whatever you do, I will support you." Sarah smiles at me. The door opens and we both get up. Blake comes in first, then comes Lexi. "Hey guys. We're back." Blake says. I go up to her and kiss her. She kisses me back.

I pull away and cup her cheeks. "Next time, give me a better text then 'I have to save Lexi.' I didn't even know what that meant?" Blake just pulled me in for another long kiss and wrapped her arms around me. I didn't expect her to do that. What happened between these two? "I will." I pull away and look at Lexi who was just standing there, not knowing what to do. I smile at her and walk up to her. "Your back. I was worried." She looks down, not looking at me. 

"Lexi, I forgive you." Sarah smiles and kisses her cheek. Lexi looks up at her shocked. "I thought you guys would hate me for helping Leona." We all look at each other. "I admit, I was angry at you. I didn't know how you could work for her after everything you try to do to keep me safe from Blake. But I want to hear you out. I will listen so please, tell me that you weren't working for her just to kill me." I clench my fist, trying hard not to show my emotions. 

"Okay. But like I said when we last talked that I only worked for her to save my mom. I didn't want to betray you at all. All of you." When I was working with Leona I felt sick. I had to tell her what was going on in the house. "Lexi, did you tell her about the werewolves and witches? About how we are going to team up and defeat her?" I gulped. I just wanted the ground to swallow me whole. "You told her didn't you?" Blake asks. "I'm so sorry." 

"Now what do we do?" Sarah asks Blake. Blake looks at me and pulls me close. "What are you doing?" I ask her. "Sophia, I know your a vampire and you did have come quite far from when I met you but, I can't lose you. Now that Leona knows what we are up to, we have to put our plan in motion. It's time to take down Leona and this horrible curse that's place on you." "We all looked at Blake. "What are you trying to say Blake?" Lexi asks. "Lexi you know where Leona was since you worked with her. I want you to give me her location and we can end it all there."