I'm So Sorry

Blake Romanov

I went back home with my knuckles covered in blood. I needed to hurry and change before Sophia sees. I went inside of the house, my keys jingling in my hands. Sophia was there standing by the door with her arms crossed. She looked so sexy when she was mad. "Hey Sophia. Why are you up?"

I tried to play it off cool and casual. "You know I trusted you. For you to betray me like this pisses me off." She was ranting and it was so cute and adorable I couldn't help but stare at her in aw. "Blake." She clapped her hands right in front of my face. I snapped out of it. "Pay attention to me."

Oh I am darling. I am. Sophia looks at my bloody knuckles with a questionable look. "Can you please tell me what I did wrong?" I ask. I really didn't know what she was talking about. She put her hands in her pockets, studying me. "I know about Lexi and Sara." That's when it hit me. No it actually hit me.

Sophia threw her shoe at me! "You lying piece of—" I grabbed her and hugged her, trapping her arms. "Let me go Blake! You are so much in trouble." I smirk. That is fine with me.

She tried wiggling out of my grip but I was much more stronger then she is by far. I pull away and kiss her. That made her stop. She kisses me back. Finally, she stopped. Maybe this is the only way to stop her tantrum. It was fine by me. I love kissing her. She pushed me away. "I know what your doing Blake. Your trying to distract from the main issue." I shrug. She groans. Who I would kill to have her moan my name.

"Your taking this as a joke Blake. I'm serious." She's putting her foot down. I sigh. "Okay. I do have Lexi and Sara somewhere. My gang found them and took them where our prisoners should be held. The problem is now that her gang will be after me." I didn't expect this would happen. I thought she would of smacked me but she did the opposite.

She hugged me. "I love you." That made me smile. After the thing I did, she still loves me? I didn't understand at all. Then I felt a needle go through my neck. I couldn't move and I fell down. Sophia catches me and laid me down. "I'm sorry Blake. But if I didn't do this, she would of killed my mom."

That's when I black out.

****
I jolt up and look around. I was in a cell. I go to the bars and look around. I tried busting down the cage but I couldn't. I was still weak and tired. "What the hell?!" I didn't understand. Why isn't it breaking? "Please stop." I turn and look at Sophia. My heart breaks.

"I know your confused right now. But once I get my mom back I will let you go. Then we can finally be together." I let go of the bars and back away from her. I could tell that she was hurt. But I felt betrayed. We could of did this together. I did wonder how Lexi is going to survive if I wasn't there. I still need more answers.

"I love you Blake. I can't lose you." I didn't know what to say to that. I'm so confused right now. "I need some time." She nods. I could tell that she didn't want to go but she decided to. So she left. "That must suck." There stood Luna by the cage with a devilish smile on her face. I wanted to smack her face. "What do you want?"

"I want Lexi and Sara. Once I get them, you can go." No way in hell I would give them to her. I still want to torture them. "And Sophia?" I doubt she will just let her go."I will let her choose. You, or me." That would be easy. She will choose me. Right? She loves me and she doesn't like Luna.

"Now tell me where they are?" Should I even tell them? She don't deserve them. But I can't just let Sophia go. "They are in the woods in a cellar. They might die though, which is cool for me." She leaves and I sit down on the chair. I don't know what they are going to do with each other but I know it isn't good. It feels like Sophia and I never catch a break.

Sophia comes back an hour later. At least, I thought it was. I don't have my phone or my watch. "Luna said you can come out." I didn't say anything. I was mad at her. But part of me couldn't be. She only did it for her mom. If I seen my real mom again I would do anything for her.

Sophia opens the door and I run up to her and kiss her. She didn't expect to get that reaction. But I couldn't smack her or do anything else. I get why she did it. I wrap my arms around her and lift her up. She was smiling. I pulled away. "Let's go. I'm tired and I don't want to see this place ever again." She nods.

****

We're back home now. I looked back at the cellar and Lexi and Sara were gone. I was mad but Sophia was able to calm me down. I think she is the only person that can calm me down. "I know things are going to be bad. But we will get through this. We always do." Sophia cuddles with me but all I could think about is killing them.

I didn't want to. But it is the only thing that I could do. They won't stop. Lexi loves Sophia, maybe even more then a friend. Now Sara, I didn't know if it was true on what she did. But she did bring out my dark side. I wondered if Sophia and Sara had a thing. But it didn't seem like it. I look at Sophia and her eyes were closed and still had that smile on her face. She was exhausted, we both were.

But the thing was, she didn't seem scared when were talking. Maybe she was strong and can hold her own. She is a vampire after all. Plus, she was trained by Luna and that made her even more stronger. "Are you staring at me?" She says, her eyes still closed. "I was just lost in thought." I say truthfully. "Don't be thinking about Lexi and Sara. For now, let's just enjoy this moment together."

I wished I could. Because seeing the love of my life snuggling up against me was a great feeling. But the fact that they put her through hell makes my blood boil. Sophia opens her eyes and I looked at her. "Stop it. I can feel you getting angry. I'm fine." We connect foreheads. In a sudden, the door opens and in walks Sarah and Riley.

Dammit. "What's up bitches. Guess who's back and ready to have some fun!" Sarah says. Riley just rolls her eyes and looks at us cuddling. "Did we miss something?" Sarah just now realized that Sophia and I are cuddling. "Did you guys do the dirty?" Sarah asks. Sophia blushes and I sigh. I wish. "No. Not yet."

"I always wanted to have Blake in bed and see how good she is in bed." I hiss. "Is she a beast in the sheets? Or is she a softy?"

"You ain't watching!" I yell angrily. "Who said I wanted to watch." Riley gasps. I get up from my bed and that was Sarah's cue to run. "I'm coming after you Sarah!" I run after her and all I could hear is Sophia and Riley laughing.

I turn the corner and that is when Sarah raises her fist and punches me in the face. "Oh Sarah your going to die now!" I run after Sarah. "It's good to be back." I heard Riley say. "Yeah, it is."