Heartbreak

*Lexi*

I couldn't believe this. They found out and now I just lost Sophia and Sarah. I'm surprised that they didn't kick me out yet or worse, kill me and my gang. My family. I lay flat on my bed. I clench the blanket. This wasn't suppose to happen. They weren't suppose to find about this or find out at all.

But they did. Just breathe in and out. Someone walks in and I was about to tell them to fuck off but then I decided not to. I don't want to get in more trouble. "You look like shit." Adrian tells me.

"I feel like shit. How is Sophia and Sarah?" I sit up and scoot over so Adrian can sit right beside me. "They are both heartbroken." I need to fix this. "Want my advice?" I nod. "You need to fix this before it's to late. We need you Lexi."

"You only need me for Leona. If Leona wasn't here Blake would of shot me." It was true. She would of shot me in the head rather I was still Sophia's friend or Sarah's girlfriend. She loves them both. "That is true." I lay back down on the bed. Adrian does the same. "What do you think about doing?"

I turn to him. "I don't know." I say. It's true. What am I going to do? "Your not going to cry are you?" I look at him with a 'are you serious look'. "Shut up." We both laugh. "I got to go. But think of something. They may not admit it now but they still love you." Adrian sits up and leaves the room. I smile.

I didn't know how he made me laugh or smile but it did made me feel better. Okay Lexi. Time to go see Sophia. I sit up and leave my room and walk to Sophia's. But on the way there I see Sarah. She had her bad turned towards me and was on the phone.

"Yes I want to take missions." She says on the other line. Is that what she is doing? Trying to leave this house to get away from me? Then all of a sudden, she turned to me. It was like she noticed me from behind her. But honestly, it wasn't surprising. She has been looking over her shoulder ever since she has been here. "I got to go." She hangs up.

She crosses her arms. "So your going to see Sophia first? I guess you want to see me last because you know I was going to beat your ass." Ouch. "I know a sorry isn't going to be enough but—" before I could say anything a guard came. "Hey! It's you!" What the fuck? He tackled me down. "Get the fuck off me!"

"Hey hey what are you doing?" Sarah asks him, going to help me. "She betrayed us Sarah. She is going to stand trial for what she did."

"Trial?" We both said in unison. He got me up, my hands behind my back. "Yes, trial." So I'm guessing everyone knows now. "What did you do to my gang?" I ask them. If they hurt them I'm going to hurt them. "They are not here. They are in a secure place."

I look at Sarah. "What's going on?" Sarah was shocked just as I was. "Does Blake know about this?" Sarah asks him. He didn't answer. "Blake is the leader and she gets to decide." She tells him.

"Well Blake is getting weak. She needs to be punished. You know how many woman and men died because of her?" He was right. A lot of them did die. I was in the meeting with Blake and the others and Blake told us about the casualties.

I felt bad. Really bad. "I can't let you do that. Trevor I'm so much stronger then you I can defeat you." Sarah tells them. He nods but smirks. "Yeah, you are. But I'm not alone." Another guard came around the corner and knocked out Sarah. "Sarah!" That's it. They are dead. I tried to get out of his hold but he was stronger then I was. I manage to get out of his grip and roundhouse kicked him.

When the other came I blocked most of his hits, but I felt something sting in my neck. I touch my neck, wincing. I turn to the guy. He had injected me with something and it was working fast. I was getting dizzy. How did me and Sarah lose to these two people? I fall to the floor and look at Sarah. I grab her hand. My vision blurred. "Sarah."

***

I open my eyes, still dazed. I look around and I was in a court room. I didn't know how far I was from Blake's house. I look at the judge in front of me. I had no idea who he was. He looked to be in his forties and had grey hair that was slicked back. Most of the people here were Blake's gang. They were going to decide my fate. Sophia or Sarah won't find me. Anyways, why would they want to?

I betrayed them. I just wished that I could say goodbye to them. "Lexi, you have betrayed us all. We trusted Blake that you and your gang won't do us harm. But you did. Blake will not do anything because of Sophia. But if she won't we will."

"Blake will kill all of you for this." I told them. "For doing what? Getting rid of a traitor. If anyone else did this we will be executed. What's so special about you? We are all equal here. Now, let's begin." The judge studied me. I was bent down on my knees my hands tied behind me. I wasn't going nowhere.

One of the men stood up from his chair. "We had faith in you and you betrayed us you snake! She should die!!" Everyone was agreeing with him. I look at the judge. He was looking at everyone else and then fixed his eyes on me. "Blake nor Sophia will save you from your fate Lexi."

****