The Night Club

Blake Romanov

I wait in my office letting Sophia who was still at the mansion sleep in longer. I couldn't since I have a company to run. Even though I wanted to be by her side when she wakes up. I look through my documents stopping at Mr. Willows file. The woman, Katrina Willows, the daughter that bullied Sophia, had to apologize to me because of her father.

It turns out that he was going to take away her inheritance if she didn't. That made me happy to hear since she was such a bitch. The door opens and in walks my secretary Cara. "Do you have a minute?" She asks. "Yes, what do you need?" She walks inside and takes a seat in front of my desk.

Cara has long blonde hair that was always up in a ponytail. She has green eyes and was really beautiful. She is twenty five years old. "I was wondering if," she was nervous and fiddling with her hands. "If you would like to go out on a date with me?" I was shocked.

The shy Cara, my secretary, is asking me out on a date. "I'm sorry Cara but I have a girlfriend." I decline. It's weird. Sophia and I never put a label on us. "Oh." She looked hurt. I mean who wouldn't. I'm a Romanov, a powerful woman. "I'm going to my club tonight. Did you want to come? Maybe you can meet someone." I suggested.

She thought about it. "I guess." I smile. "Great. I'll pick you up at nine." She nods and gets up and leaves. Maybe I'll invite Sophia. I wonder if she ever been to a club before. But I know I will protect both of those girls.

It gets crazy when it hits midnight and all those dirty men come in. I do have a gun in my office there though. Someone's going to get shot if they hurt the girls. But if they flirt with Sophia they get shot. So they get shot either way. I grin. That would be fun to see. But that would be bad for the press. I guess they shouldn't be flirting with what's mine. My phone vibrates in my back pocket and I pull it out.

It was from Allison. I still haven't forgiven her for hurting Sophia but I'm getting there. I answered. "Yeah Allison?" I hold the phone to my ear as I start signing to help Mr. Willows company.

It wasn't his fault that he has a daughter like Katrina. "Sophia is awake. She is asking where you are." My little Sophia. I can't wait to see her. That kiss that she gave me. Her lips were so soft. "Okay. Ask her if she wants to go to a club tonight." I say.

"Okay." I wait for a few minutes. I hope she says yes. "She said okay." Wow, I didn't expect that. Sophia seems like she wouldn't like to go to a night club. Maybe my trouble is rubbing off on her."Good. Call me if anything happens. Goodbye." I hang up and put my Iphone on the table. I get back to doing my work. This is going to be a long day.

The day was finally over and I couldn't wait to see my gattina. I look at my watch and it was already eight pm. I got here at nine am. I wonder what Sophia has been doing all day? I walk out of my office and see Cara getting ready to leave. She looks up and gives me a warm smile. I do the same. "So I was going to go home and change." She tells me, grabbing her bag.

"Okay, I will pick you up at nine." We both leave and get into the elevator together. I push the first floor and wait. It was silent. But not an awkward silent. The elevator makes a ding and we both walk out. I walk to my red bmw and get inside, putting my seatbelt on. I start the car and drive back home, getting anxious to see Sophia.

I don't know what is with me. I always want to see her every single day, and want to be with her all the time. Once I got home, I race to the front door and unlock it. I didn't see anyone so I decide to go check upstairs. I walk to my room and open the door. There was Sophia eating ice cream while watching Airplane. She turns to me and frowns.

I frown since I thought she would be happy to see me. "What took you so long Blake?" She missed me. That's why she is upset. "I'm sorry love but I had to go to my company and work." She groans. "I was so bored though." I laugh. At least she won't be bored at the club. "Get ready, we will be going to the club soon." She nods.

"What should I wear?" She could go in her pajamas and still look beautiful. "I have some clothes that might fit you. Let me go and check." I look through my clothes trying to find her something. I don't want anything to revealing. She was mine and I don't want anyone to look at her with lust.

I finally found the perfect one. It was a white dress that goes to the knees. It looked to be her size. I walk out of my walk in closet and hand it to her. "This is beautiful. I'll go and change in the bathroom." She gets up from the bed and goes into the bathroom. As for me, I can wear the fuck I want. I go back into my closet and look for something.

I finally settled on a black dress that shows the middle of my chest. I put it on with matching black heels. I come out and see Sophia already dressed. She looked gorgeous in that dress. "You look stunning love." She blushes and looks down. "Thanks." I grab black flats from the closet and hand it to her. "I didn't know if you like heels or not."

"I don't. But thanks for the flats." She puts it on and I check the time. Shit. Ten minutes till nine. "Okay we need to hurry." I grab my leather jacket and put it on. "Why?" She asks. That's right. I didn't tell her. Whoops. "My secretary is coming with us." I tried to avoid eye contact from her. I don't want to see the face that she will make. "What?!"

"No time, let's get in the car." I grab my iPhone and put it in my jacket pocket. We leave and walk straight to my red bmw. We get inside, both of us putting on our seatbelts. "Why didn't you tell me?" I could hear the upset in her voice. "I don't know." That's all I could think of. "So if I didn't come it would just be you two alone together!"

The way she put it sounds bad. But I wasn't going to do anything to her. I just want her to find someone else. I'm just helping a friend out. "Nothing would of happen Sophia. I'm not a cheater." It fell silent throughout the ride. I always take glances at her when she isn't looking. When we finally got there I parked in her driveway. I seen Cara look out the window and then open her door.

She closes it and locks it. She runs to the car and once she sees Sophia she looks at me confusingly. She gets in the backseat. "Cara, this is Sophia." I introduce her. She is so beautiful. Better then me. Sophia thought. I hate when Sophia thinks about herself like that.

I always tell her that she is beautiful woman in the world. Cara has on a red dress and her blonde hair is finally down. But it seems like she doesn't believe it herself. When we finally got there I parked in a different driveway. I didn't want someone hitting my car because they were drunk.

We all got out and start walking to the club. Once inside, I smelt sweat and booze linger in the air. I turn to Sophia and she scrunches up her face. I just knew she wouldn't like it. We go straight to the bar. "What can I get for you guys?" The bartender asks. "I would like a whiskey. Would about you guys?" I look at Cara. She orders a wine.

I look at Sophia and has her eyes on something else. I look and see Sara dancing having no care in the world. She looks happy. I look at Sophia and see her clenching her fist. "Did you want to leave?" I ask her. She turns to me. "No. I want to have fun." I felt bad. I never had a friend betray me. We were all so close to each other back home so I never felt the way that Sophia is feeling right now.

"I'm sorry Sophia." I know I shouldn't be apologizing because it really isn't my fault. But I didn't know what else to do. "It isn't your fault Blake." Sophia stares at her for a few minutes. Shit. I wish I would of knew that Sara was here.