Get Out!

Blake Romanov

I was driving back to Lexi's mansion as fast as I could. Sophia texted me when I was at the hideout and said she needed me ASAP. She told me that the succubus had called Sarah and told her that she was being kidnapped. Which sucked because the people that protect Lexi already hate us enough and I don't want to think about what they would do if they found out that there boss is gone because of us.

I drive and start to notice the wrecked car. Lexi's car. I park and get out. I walk towards the wrecked car and look for some kind of clue that can help me find where Lexi had went. I look through her car. I only found a gun, her phone and one picture of Sophia and her. I clench the picture. I knew they were just friends and all but it still gets me upset.

The sight of her arm around Sophia. Why doesn't she have a picture of Sarah? Sophia told me they were sneaking around. I mean she really didn't want me to know since it wasn't her secret to tell but she said it in her mind. I slept on the floor that day.

I get back in my car. Why didn't that succubus use her gun? Did she forget? Was she to focus on the person that kidnapped her that she forgot all about it? That doesn't sound like her. I need to find a hideout of our own so we can leave Lexi's mansion. Maybe we can just leave now. All of us.

**

"Sophia!" Sophia came out of nowhere scaring the hell out of me. "Blake I'm glad your here. We are in the kitchen discussing the plan but we went into our room so no one can hear what happened to their boss." I nod as I follow Sophia to our room.

We walk in and see Red, Sarah, Riley, Allison, as well as Harley. "Harley, I'm surprised your okay with this." I say, knowing the history between Leona and Harley. "We have to stop her and the rest of her team." I look at her skeptically. I know I shouldn't be questioning her because I know she has been loyal to us but I can't help it. I can't risk anything. "Okay then."

We were all trying to think of some kind of plan but we don't even know where they are. "Maybe we can forget about Lexi and find somewhere. I seen this nice looking cabin that's quite far from the nearest town. I think that is our best option."

Allison suggests. I look at Sophia who was glaring at her. Here we go. "We are not leaving Lexi in the hands of Leona! She has been helping us and you just want to leave her?"

"I'm not here to save Lexi Sophia. All I'm here for is to protect you, Blake, and the rest of my family. Not someone else's." I sigh. Before Sophia could say anything I stepped in. "Look, Lexi has been helping her at least I can do is help her in the time of need. So your either with me or not." Allison scoffs and leaves the room. "Allison's right." Riley says. Sarah looks at her with an 'are you kidding me look.'

"I know you guys aren't a big fan of Lexi but Blake is right. She has been helping us." Sophia tells them. Everyone fell silent until Red decides to speak up. "I will help you Sophia but only because Blake wishes it. I think Nina and Ethan with agree with Blake as well. Only because they want the love of their sister back." Red looks at me. "Fine." Riley agrees.

"Harley." I say. She looks at me. "Will you kill Leona if things come to that?" All of them look at Harley. Harley looks at all of us then her eyes land of Sophia. "Yeah, yeah I can do that." Sophia shakes her head. "I don't want it to come to that. If it's possible, I want Leona to live." Harley gives Sophia a small smile and she gives one back.

"I can try but I can't make any promises Sophia." I tell her. It's true. I'm not going to keep her alive just because Harley won't be able to kill her. I know when the time comes she won't be able to do it. I can see it now. She will put her in danger. "Okay. That's all I ask for." Riley comes towards me. "I need to talk to you for a moment." I nod and look at Sophia. "I'll be right back." I follow Riley out the door leaving them.

I follow her down the hall and around the corner. She stops. "Look, I know you want to find Lexi but I think it's a bad idea. But I still be by your side. But also, you got to be careful as well. I don't think you should let Leona live. It will be to dangerous."

"I know it is a bad idea but Sophia said—"

"Sophia doesn't have a say in this. She doesn't know how big of a deal this is. We are already putting our lives in danger for the succubus but not for Leona as much as Harley wishes for her to live." I know she is right. But Sophia will hate me and I don't want that. "I know. But I don't want Sophia to hate me Riley. You know how long I have been waiting for her."

"You better hope that this doesn't end badly." She leaves as I watch her go. "Blake!" I see Sophia walking this way. "What did she say?" She asks. "Sophia if this ends badly, I'm taking you out of here along with everyone else." She looks at me like she knew what Riley and I discussed.

"I know. That's what you will always do. But I'm not going to back down from this." I knew that. She is so strong and confident. But I hope that this doesn't bite us in the ass and destroy us all.

**
*Leonas Pov*

I watch Lexi sleeping through the bars. She had her back turned towards me. She was drained, anyone could see that. I open the cell and walk in.

She was breathing heavily. "I know your awake." She turns towards me. "What do you want?" I bend down. "You know what I want. I'm guessing Sophia is at one of your houses. But which one? Don't make me have to go to your house and get the information. I don't think you want your mom to get hurt now do you?" She sits up, clenching her stomach.

"Don't even bother. I have guards surrounding her house 24/7." I got up. "I could easily take them out." Lexi slowly gets up. "If you do that then the whole neighborhood would wake up. The cops would be hunting you down like a dog."

"I might just have to tell your friends that your missing. I don't think they would like that. I bet they don't like Sophia or Blake. I think they will happily turn her over to me. Yeah that's what I'll do." I pull out my phone and take a picture of Lexi. I put my phone back in my pocket. "It didn't have to be like this. You could of just given me Sophia. But you didn't. You only have yourself to blame."

I leave the cell and close it, making sure to lock it. "They won't bring her to you. They are loyal to me, I told them to not hurt Sophia." She says to me. "Yeah but they love you more. They won't risk your life for someone they hate." Lexi just glared at me. I smirk.

"See ya soon Lexi."

****