Luna Knight

[Amy Lee]

Luna Knight

Italy

I watch as the human kneels right in front of me. "So you still don't know who has my daughter!?" The guy flinched but nodded. I need to get better people to find my daughter. Ever since they burn me and killed my husband right in front of me and made my daughter Raven grow up and live a life alone, I always had a grudge against the humans.

But when I got resurrected in 1983 by someone they left me a note telling me that my daughter was still alive. I didn't believe it at first. But once I seen the picture on the note of her, I smiled. She was so beautiful, and she looked to be in her twenties. I always wondered who resurrected me and how they had the power to do that.

No one can resurrect the dead no matter how powerful they are. That's what the witch who taught me said. But I guess someone out there is powerful, maybe more powerful then me. Which makes me nervous, and I never get nervous. But if someone is out there more powerful then me, I have to find them. Even if they resurrected me I can't risk it.

But enough about whoever resurrect me. All I think about is how my daughter hasn't aged a day, which was odd. Someone must of cursed her or did something else. Just thinking about that makes my blood boil. Ever since then I've been trying to find her. "I'm sorry my queen." I look at Jeff.

He was a pathetic human just like the rest of them. I gave him a mission and he is failing, and no one fails me. No one. "Cosa dovrei fare con te?" I said in Italian. "Excuse me?" He said. I completely forgot. He doesn't speak Italian.

"I said what should I do with a pathetic human like you?" I seethe, getting into his face. Pathetic. He was crying. He was a hit man and he was crying! "I'm sorry." I can't believe he apologized and I wanted to laugh in his face. I grabbed him by the neck and I was going to snap his neck, I really was but I couldn't control myself and bit into his neck. He tried fighting but my strength was strong then any humans. Humans are so weak it's pathetic really. Once I heard his heart stopped, I pulled my fangs out.

He fell to the ground. Blood was all over my mouth and dripping down to my chest. What a mess. "Maid!" I called for her. My maid came rushing over and seen the mess that I did. Her face falls.

I stole this human away from her deceased parents that I killed to take over their mansion. I was going to take her life but then I thought she would be a perfect maid. She was eighteen years old and had long blonde hair. I did feed off of her and her blood tasted delicious. But that's all she was. Just a maid and another human to feed on. "Clean this up." I ordered her. "Yes mam."

She grabbed the tools that she needed and started cleaning. I went into my room and took a shower. The blood dried up and I hate that. I scrubbed my body and once I was done, I get out and dry off. He tasted nasty. I walk into my closet and see many of my black outfits. I grab a long black dress that had black long design sleeves and put it on.

I put on my necklace that had a black diamond in it and walk out of my room and see Talia still cleaning up the blood. "What should I do with the body your highness?" I look at Jeff.

"I don't know. Can't you think for yourself? Dump him somewhere or burn him. Just make sure no one finds him." I said, walking away. "Shouldn't we bury him the right way?" I stop dead in my tracks and look at her. "You want to bury him the right way?" She nods her head. But she could tell that she messed up. I walk closer to her, fear shown in her brown eyes. She knew she made a mistake on questioning me and that made her petrified.