HellHole

Lexi

I sit up and look around. I was in a dark cell. My back was hurting. I slept on the fucking floor. I got up and went to the bars and try to look out. I didn't see anyone. No this can't be happening. How did I get captured? "It's good to see you Lexi." I grit my teeth as I hear her voice. Fucking Leona. She was just grinning at me, obviously knowing that she won. But not at the moment. I'm not afraid of dying. But that's not going to happen.

But my people are not going to like Blake and the rest of them there if I'm not there. But I'm hoping that they will honor my wish. "Go to hell Leona." She opens the cell and I didn't waste anything to take her out. But every move, everything that I tried to do, she always dodged it. She was so fast.

But I won't let that stop me. "Are you done?" But I kept on attacking her. She finally had enough and knocked me down. The air was sucked out of me. I gasp. "Your not strong as I am. I had years to perfect my training." No. This couldn't happen. "I'm not telling you shit!" I yell in her face. "I know. That is why I have to beat the shit out of you until you do."

"You know how many times I got hurt in this kind of work? You won't break me that easily." I got up as I get ready to fight again. "I know that. But I have many ways that I could hurt you. Many ways that I could make this place a hellhole for you." I got to be careful. I know that she is trying to drain down my energy. "Come on now. Fight me if you want to." I got to think of a strategy.

"I will give you a fair chance Lexi. Go straight down and you will find the exit. But once you leave out the door there are going to be many more of us that are going to try to stop you. If you beat us all then you can leave. But if you can't, you stay here." I didn't say anything. I didn't know if she was going to let me leave. But I have to try. I run out of here as fast as I can. Once I'm out the door I feel someone push me to the side. I look up and see a man. He was buff.

Lexi this is what you were trained to do. I dodge his attack and kick him in the balls. He hunches over as I take his head and knee him in the face. He falls to the floor. I punch him in the face so he was left unconscious. I kept on going and another one came up and each time I take them out, more came. I was getting exhausted but I had to keep on fighting.

I was breathing heavily as another two came. She knew I was outmatched. I was hurt. Most of them got a couple of good hits on me. Leona came out and crossed her arms as she looks at me. "Give up?" I didn't want to. I don't want to be here. "No! I will never give up!" I yelled. There was about twenty of them, all surrounding me. "Are you sure about that Lexi? Your a succubus. You can't heal yourself like a vampire can. You need energy." I look at all of them. I can tell they were eager to kill me.

"Come on Lexi. You know you can't win. I will feed you and make your life bearable here, as long as you cooperate with me." I clench my fist. I knew that was my only option. But I certainly knew that I won't give them information. "No!" I run at Lexi, ready to punch her in the face but I didn't have time to get to her as I was tackled and punched in the face. Fuck. That hurt. "Take her back to her cell." They lift me up as I went limp. I was so tired. I can't believe that I did that. I knew she wasn't going to let me go. I close my eyes. I just need some rest.

****
Sophia Gonzalez

I was looking for Red. I needed to talk to her. I want more training. I knew Luna trained me but I wanted more. I wanted to be more stronger. I went to go and find her in her room but she wasn't in there. I looked around but I bump into a guy. "Sorry." He turns to look at me. He rolls his eyes at me. What's this guys problem? "I'm sorry did I offend you?" I ask him.

"I can't believe Lexi let you and Blake stay here. Just remember vampire, we are only accepting this is because Lexi is our family. We will never betray her. But do something to hurt her then I will kill you." He was giving me the death stare until he turns around and leaves. I stand there shocked. I forgot. They hate us. "I'm sorry!" I yell to him but he just ignored me and kept on walking. I sigh. I can't do anything about this. I mean I could always prove myself.

I know what Lexi did was all of a sudden. It shocked everyone that she did that. But she only did this for me. Because I'm her friend. "Hey." I jump and turn around. It was Harley. "Sorry, you scared me." She looks behind me and sees the guy turn the corner pissed off. She looks back at me. "Is their a problem with you two?" She asks. "I can handle it."

She nods. "I know a lot of people that still don't like this but sometimes you just have to ignore them." She tells me. "I know. I'm looking for Red. Have you seen her?"

"No I haven't." I sigh. "Have you seen Blake?" She shakes her head. "I'm hungry, you want to come with?" I mean I guess. I can't find anyone in this house. "Sure." I follow her to the kitchen. They have multiple kitchens so she took me to the one that was the closest. We walk in, Harley opening the fridge to grab out a beer. She hands me one. "Thanks but I don't want one." She shrugs and puts one back.

She takes off the cap and takes a drink of it. Sarah comes in. "Holy shit you guys. Blake and I have been looking everywhere for you!" Harley and I both look at each other. "What's going on Sarah?" I ask. "We need to keep it quiet but Lexi has been kidnapped. I don't know who but we think it is Leona."

I look at Harley and she looks down. She looks back up at Sarah. "What do we have to do?" I ask Sarah. "We are going to have to speed things along and find her. Things won't be good if someone finds out that she is missing." We both nod. "Harley, we are going to have to take her out. Her and her crew."

I look at Harley as she clenches her fist. She was thinking and after about a minute, she finally speaks. "Okay then. What do we have to do?"

****