Sophia's Anger

Blake Romanov

I sat down in my office. I told Nina to get them from their rooms. If Sarah was doing anything, I just told her to talk to me first. My hands were folded, heart racing. Why aren't they here yet? I just want this to be over. I want Lexi dead for hurting the people that I care about. Was dating Sarah just a joke to her? The door opens and in walks Sophia and Sarah.

They both walk in, Nina shutting the door. They sit down, smiling. Nina was by the door waiting for me to tell them. I don't want them to get hurt but if I don't tell them it will be worst if they find out on their own. "Blake what's wrong? I didn't see you in bed when I woke up." I wanted to tell them. But words couldn't come out of my mouth. "Blake, is everything alright?" Sarah asked, now concerned.

"Okay, listen to me. I don't want you guys to get hurt. But, I know that's not possible." They all looked at me now really concerned. "I was going to talk to Lexi until I heard her talking on the phone with someone. Guys, it was Leona." They didn't say anything, but after a few minutes Sarah stood up from her chair, making it fall to the ground.

"No! That can't be true." Sarah looked heartbroken. "I'm sorry but it is." Sophia got up and left the room. "Sophia wait." I ran to her trying to grab her but she wasn't stopping. Sophia opened the door to Lexi room, not caring to knock. If this turns into a fight then this will not be good. We need her gang to help us. But I guess we still have the vampires, wolves, and the witches. "Whoah guys. What's going on?"

Sophia didn't waste anytime to slap her in the face. "What the fuck Sophia?" Sarah entered the room. "Why would you do this to us Lexi? You were Sophia's best friend!" Lexi still didn't know what was going on. "You were working with Leona! Did you tell her anything about us?" I ask her. She didn't know what to say. "Yes I was working with her."

Lexi looked down ashamed. "I wasn't always working with her. But when she stole my mom I had to you guys. Sophia you know what it's like to lose your mom. That's why I had to do it. Once my gang got her back I finally left her." I didn't know rather to trust her or not. She could be lying but I did hear her say that she left. I turn to Sarah and Sophia.

They were conflicted to. "I don't know what to do Lexi. But all I know is that I need time away from you right now." Sarah left the room. No. No this can't be happening. I heard Lexi say in her mind. "That's the same for me." Sophia started to leave. "Sophia please don't do this. I had no other choice." Sophia just left anyways. "I'm sorry to have to do this Lexi but I can't risk you betraying us again."

I turn to Nina. "Nina, I want you to take Lexi and lock her up for now." I turn to Lexi. Nina went over to her and grabbed her forearm. Lexi didn't do anything, she was compliant. I watch Nina take her out of her room. This is going to suck I just know it. I went to go and see Sophia in our room. She was laying down on the bed looking up at the ceiling.

I laid down with her. She put her head on my shoulder. "Sophia—" she cut me off. "Please, no talking." So I didn't say anything. We just laid there. I tried to read her mind but there was nothing either. "I know you said no talking but just know that I understand why she did it." She looked at me. "I understand to, but she was working with Leona out of all people. Who knows what she told Lexi to do."

"I know."

"I just need some time then I will talk to her." I nodded. "I understand." I kiss her forehead as we both lay in bed together in silent. Now all I need to do is talk to Sarah. I know things won't go as smoothly as it is with Sophia.

****