Mine

Blake Kingsley

I left Sophia alone last night for her to get some rest. Finding out her friend who is a succubus and lying to her takes a lot out of you. But I am so glad that she trusts me now. It feels good to win the battle. But I can't let this win get to my head. I know Lexi would do everything she can to get her back and I won't let that happen. Sophia is mine and will always be. All I just need to do now is erase her mother's memory of her. Sophia will hate me for it, but I can't have her mom calling the cops, which wouldn't matter because they work for me because they are under my control. But I just don't want to lure the hunters to come to this town. Melvindale doesn't need to know that this town is full of mystical creatures.

I walk into my room only to still see Sophia sleeping. I let her take my bed last night and I slept on the mattress. I walk into my bathroom and take off my clothes and turn on the shower. I really need a hot shower. I step in and turn it all the way hot. The hotness didn't burn my skin like regular humans. I wash my hair and body and turn off the water. I grab the towel of the rack and dry off and step out.

I walk out of the room only with my towel and see Sophia awake and staring right at me. "I'm so sorry." She apologized, while closing her eyes. I smiled at her and walk into my walk in closet. I change into a black crop top and black ripped leggings. I grab my black overcoat and put it on. I put on my black heel boots and walk out, only to see Sophia still in bed looking down. "Why do you look sad love?"

Honestly, having a Romanov take you into her room should be a great honor. "I miss my mom Blake. She can't be left alone for to long. She needs me." I know she does, and it is going to hurt her when I erase her moms memory. But if I don't, her mother would be so heartbroken, and I can promise one thing, she would either die of a broken heart, or she will live the rest of her life blaming herself.

"I know you do," I sit on the bed and wrap my arms around her, "but I can't give you back to her love. I need to keep you safe from Lexi." I know Lexi will take her from me and I will never see her again, and I know Lexi will put her under a spell or keep her locked up. "Look, if I can't see her, please, make sure she will be okay?" I nod my head.

"Why are you smiling?" I chuckled at her. She was glaring at me which was adorable. "I know you want to visit your mom," I got serious, "but I can't let you go on your own because Lexi will visit your mother and see where you are. The reason why I want to protect you is because the succubus can control you and make you do whatever she wants, plus, she can make you want her and sleep with her." I told her. There was no point in lying to her about what her friend can do.

"If that's true, then was I never important to her?" She looked at me, tears prickling her eyes. "I don't think that's true, I think she really loves you the way she tried to protect you from those idiots at the race, but I just want to make sure."

"Thank you Mrs. Romanov, I really appreciate it." She called me by my last name? "Just call me Blake Sophia." I told her. "Okay." She laughed, but smile afterwords. I like that smile. I'm going to keep that smile on her face as long as I live. I won't let that smile falter, because to me, it is beautiful on her. When did I become so sentimental? I'm suppose to be the most feared person. That's what I am to my family and most of the creatures.

But when I look at Sophia, it just fades away. "Come on, let's get something to eat." I check my phone and it was nine thirty am. I text Riley to erase Sophia's mother memory right now. All I just have to do is hit send. But why does it feel so wrong? No, I have to erase her memory. It would be cruel if I didn't. I hit send and walk out of my room, Sophia following behind. I made the right choice. Didn't I?

We walk into the kitchen and Sophia sits down on the island while I grab out a pan from the cabinet and set it on the stove and turn on the flames. "Your kitchen is nice." Sophia complimented. "Thanks. What did you want?" I ask her. "Whatever your having." I nod and grabbed out two eggs and four bacon's from the fridge and put it in the pan. I start cooking while Sophia sits on the island and wait.

"I'm going to change and I will be back down." She got up from the island and was heading out but before she could I stopped her. "The doors to leave this house Sophia are all locked and need a pass-code." I told her if she thinks about escaping.

"You don't trust me?" I turn around and look at Sophia who was standing by the door frame who had a straight face and crossing her arms. "Just being careful." She leaves the kitchen and I turn back around. "So who was that?" That voice. I turn around and watch Serena walk into the kitchen.

"Serena, what a pleasant surprise. I thought that you won't be back until next week." She sits down on the island. "Came back early." Serena William is a twenty six year old women who has tattoos all up on her arms. She was hot though with her blonde hair and blue eyes. She was an assassin that worked for me and a very good one. I admit, she was gorgeous But she wasn't my type. I already have my eyes on one person.

"So, who was that?" She asks. I grab two plates and set it on the island and put half of scrambled eggs on both plates and put two bacon's on each plate. "Made breakfast for me?" She asks, rubbing her hands together and licking her lips. "No." I pulled the plates away from her and she pouted. "Is this for that girl." She smirked. "Yes now shut up."

I sat down and started eating my food. "Is she single?" I look up from my food. "Stay away from her." I hiss. "Damn, you must got it bad." She laughs while crossing her legs. I look at her clothes and she was wearing a blue denim jacket showing off her tattoos with blue ripped jeans. "Okay I'm back." I look at Sophia and she was wearing a black sleeve shirt with black shorts and black sneakers.

"Hi, my name is Serena." Serena stood up and walked over to Sophia and held out her hand. Sophia took it. "My name is Sophia." Serena kisses the top of her hand. The fuck is she doing? I swear if she wasn't Sarah's sister I would kill her. "Sophia I made you your breakfast." She smiled and walked past Serena and sit down and grabbed her fork and start eating. "What did you give my mother Blake?" What I gave her mother? "Oh, I didn't knock her out. Riley was the one that was suppose to kidnap you, I don't know what she gave your mother."

"Oh." Was all she said and kept on eating. The room fell silent until Serena decided to speak up. "If you want, I can show you around Sophia." Serena offered. "Hell no." I don't trust Serena with Sophia at all. Just because she is my best friends sister doesn't mean I put my full trust in her that she won't do something to Sophia. "I will show her around."

Serena just backs down and nods. "Well, I will see ya soon Sophia. I know this won't be the last of our meeting." She gets up and leaves the kitchen and I was thankful she did. Sophia looks at me. My phone beeps on my back pocket and I take it out and look at it.

I did it—Riley.

That was it. She took away Sophia's mother memories. "So, what are we going to do now?" Sophia asks. "Huh? Oh. We can have a movie night." She nods. We both walk to our room. I open the door and Sophia gets on the bed and gets comfortable. "What did you want to watch?" I asked her. She thought for a moment. "Just put on Nightmare On Elm Street." I nod and get in the bed and under the covers and get comfortable.

"Have you seen this before?" She asks. "Yeah." Was all I said. "Have you seen Edward Scissor Hands?" I look at her and raise my eyebrow. "Who?" She just laughed, "I got to show you that movie."

"As long as it's not cheesy then that's fine with me." It's not like I can't watch cheesy movies it's just that I choose not to. They always have the predictable endings where the girl finally ends up with the boy.

I have seen so many movies like that with my little sister and it bore me. "Okay then." The movie started and I just laid my head back on the pillow and just stared at Sophia while she watches the movie. Call me a weirdo but I can't help it. My beautiful human.