Don't Touch Her!

Blake Romanov

I watch as Nick walks over to Sophia with happiness. He tries to reach out and touch her and I could tell that she didn't want that. "Don't touch her Nick." I say, gritting my teeth and growling at him. He turns to look at me with hate in his eyes. Before he could say anything Mason spoke.

"What is she doing here Lexi?" Lexi looks at me and then back at Mason. "I brought her here so we can finally have some peace." She didn't say anything more then that. I hold Sophia in my arms, smelling her just like I did before when we met at the race. "I don't like her being here Lexi." Nick says. I roll my eyes. "She's here to stay, tell the others to not touch her or they will suffer the consequences."

Lexi walks out, not saying another word. Mason follows behind her. Nick gives me one last death stare and leaves. I smirk. "Sophia." Her mother says. "I want to get to see you more often." Sophia looked at me and I knew what she wanted. She wanted my permission. I didn't know what to say. "Fine." I sighed. Sophia smiles and looks at her mom.

She didn't have to ask for my permission. It is her choice. Not mine. I love her and I want her to know that she is able to make her own choices that she doesn't need to run by me. "I should go and talk to Lexi about some things. I hope you recover Blake. I mean it." I nod. She leaves the room as I still hold Sophia in my arms. "You didn't have to ask for my permission Sophia."

"I know. I just want to make sure you are okay with it." I lay my head on her shoulder and close my eyes. I was still tired. "I will let you rest." Sophia was getting up but I grab her wrist. "Don't go." I close my eyes and fall into a deep sleep.

**
I open my eyes as I was now laying in a bed. I look up at the doctor. She was scared and was backing away from me. "I'm not going to hurt you." She nods but was still frighten. I get up and walk towards her. She gulps as she walks out of the room. "Hey wait!" Sophia wasn't around and I need to know where she is. I didn't want her to be alone in this place.

Especially since Nick is here. I knew she can hold her own but I still want to make sure. Where is my family at anyway? I haven't seen anyone. I open the door but it was locked. Fuck. Did the doctor lock me in here? I need to go and see Sophia. The door opens and in walks Lexi. I groan. "Nice to see you to." I sit down, watching her put down the food right in front of me. "Where is Sophia?" She sits down on the bed.

This is so fucking awkward. "She is eating with Sarah, Riley, and Allison. Thank god they are alive. But what are they doing here? I thought that they would of attacked them already. "Sophia convinced them to stand down." She says if reading my mind. I start to eat, but slowly. I don't know if this would be poison or not. But I doubt that Lexi would poison me. Not if she wants Sophia to except me.

"Leona fled that day as well as the others. They didn't have enough people to fight us off. We killed most of them." Great. Those fuckers needed to die. I gave Leona a chance but she didn't want it. This is what happens when you mess with Blake fucking Romanov. "I will tell Sophia that you are here." She gets up and starts walking to the door.

I guess I should try to get along with her. For Sophia. "Hey, thanks." Lexi turns around, surprised. "This won't happen often so don't get use to it." She smiles and leaves, closing the door. I can't believe I did that. Say thank you to her. Maybe it is time for a change. I will keep my guard up. I still don't trust them.

Sophia walks in and instantly get up and kiss her hard. She gasps. I hug her tightly. I thought she was going to get hurt. I look at her scanning for any cuts or bruises but like I expected, nothing was wrong. Lexi will kill anyone who will hurt Sophia.

"What's going on? I'm not hurt Blake." I sighed. "I'm sorry, just making sure." I was overreacting. I knew that. But I can't help it. Lexi was my enemy for years. Sophia gives me a warm smile. Sophia pecks me on the lips. "We should go. Red is downstairs as so is the girls." She starts to leave but I grab her arm, spin her around and kiss her. She laughs. "Okay okay, we will do this more when we get back."

I rolls my eyes, feeling disappointed. She holds my hand and pulls me out the door. Sophia looked like she already knew where to go. Did she come here before? She is her friend after all. "Never been here. Lexi showed me around and I just remembered." My smart girl. "Even when we were friends. I guess this is why." She looked sad. I wanted to comfort her.

I held her in my arms. "Thank you Blake but let's go. We can do other things later." She winks. I liked that idea. We finally reached the dining hall and see my friends there."Blake!" All three of them ran to me and hugged me. I played it cool but I was really happy to see them and happy that they were safe and sound. I wouldn't bare to see them dead. "Do you guys know where my brother and sister are?"

I was hoping that they weren't hurt as well. Even though they sometimes act like assholes. "They are fine. They bought another mansion. You know, they didn't want to stay at the regular one." I mean we are rich so money isn't a problem for us. "They did want to come here but I told them to stay and protect the mansion while we go and check up on you."

I nod and sit down beside Sophia and Allison. They already ate but they decided to stay. I ate as well but we all talked and catched up on what was happening. "How long are we staying here Blake?" Sarah asks. I look at Sophia. Her mom can see her at the mansion where we are going to live. But what about Lexi?

Will my siblings want to let her in the mansion? "I don't know yet." I put my arm around Sophia. Luna comes in and smiles at Sophia. "Hey Sophia." She says, sitting down on the opposite side. "Hey Luna." Luna frowns. I could tell that she wanted to be called mom. Lexi walks in. She looked tired. "Lexi are you alright?" Sophia asks. She nods and sits down.

She grabs some chocolate cake and starts sucking it down. Sarah whispers in Sophia's ear. "She is a succubus Sophia. She hasn't fed in awhile." Sophia made an O shape. Sophia better not think to give her energy. I would kill Lexi. Lexi gets up and leaves. "Blake, maybe you should give her energy."

I look at Sophia confused. She wanted me to do what? "You are very old so if you have her energy maybe it will last awhile." That is true. Maybe if Lexi will stop waiting for Sophia, then she wouldn't be as sick as she is. "Wait a minute. Did you just call me old?" Sophia laughs. I'm not that old.

"I will do it." I look at Sarah. "Really?" She nods. Sophia thanked Sarah and hugged her. Sarah really wanted to help Lexi? That's a shocker. "I will go and check on her." Sarah gets up and leaves the dining room. "That's weird." Riley says.

**
Sarah walks to go and find Lexi. She tried to remember where she last was. She hoped that she doesn't kill herself. They need her alive. Sarah finds her walking down the hall. "Hey Lexi!" Sarah called to her. She turns around and sees Sarah walking up to her. "What is it?"

"I want to help." She raises her eyebrow up. "Want to help with what?" Sarah didn't say anything and that is when Lexi knew. "Really?" Sarah nods. Lexi thinks about it. She is hurting after all. It won't mean anything to her. "Alright."