Birthday For You

Blake Kingsley

I finally have Sophia back in my grasp. I'm so glad that I took her away from Luna. At first, I was surprised. I didn't know Luna had Sophia all this time, and it made me mad. She was suppose to be dead. How is she still alive? "Sophia." Adrian says, engulfing Sophia in a tight hug. Sophia hugs him back and I wished Sophia would do that to me. But I couldn't blame her. How I've been acting towards her will make anyone resent someone like that.

Sophia and Adrian have been hugging to long. I glare at him but he didn't seem to notice since his eyes were close. Each passing second makes me want to rip Adrian head off. "Sophia." Sarah cuts in. I turn to her and she must of seen my murderous glance at Adrian. "Hey Sarah." She hugs Sarah the same way and I never understood it. Sophia doesn't know much about the girls or Adrian, so why in the hell is she giving affection to them? If she knew what they have done, she wouldn't hug them at all. "So, your twenty six years old now?"

I snap out of my thoughts and look at Sophia and Allison talking to each other, the girls and Adrian around her. "Yeah, I am." I missed her birthday!? God dammit! Okay Blake, remain calm.

But how could I? Luna spent all day with Sophia celebrating her birthday. I could see Sophia happy smile enjoying the whole day with her real mother. "Well, I wished we could of spent it together with you." Riley says. Sophia nods. "Yeah, me to."

A thought came to my head. I don't have to miss Sophia's birthday. All I just have to do is celebrate her birthday again. That way, I don't miss anything. Just seeing her happy face looking at me because of what I did. Yeah, maybe that will make her like me again. I mean it won't be just me who wants this. The others would want to see it to.

I grin. "Blake are you okay?" I stop grinning and look at Sarah who had a curious look, as did the others. "Yeah I'm fine. Adrian why don't you show Sophia her room." Adrian nods and takes Sophia hand and guides her upstairs. "What's going on." Riley asks. I hurdle them all in a circle like football guys do during a game, me being in the middle.

"We are going to celebrate Sophia birthday here tomorrow. That way, we can see her recreate her reaction on what she did when she had her real birthday." I clapped, which made them widen their eyes. "So, what do you guys think?" I wait for them to reply, but all they did was look back at each other. "Well, I have stuff to do Blake." Allison says, which made the other two girls nod. I can't do this all alone. I need their help. Why would they want to do something else anyways?

I laugh. "Did I say something to make you think that I was asking?" I raise my eyebrow. I look at them and they had straight faces. I know they will cancel their plans because they are afraid of me. "We're in." Allison says, speaking for the other girls. I grin. My plan is set in motion now.

"Good. Now make sure Sophia doesn't get out of her room Riley. Allison, I want you to call all the gang here tomorrow so Sophia can meet them. Sarah, make Sophia wear a nice dress, just say to her that we are going to go to dinner." They all nod. They walk in different directions and I needed to set up all the decorations. I look at the time and it was 10:30. Shit. Party planner closes in thirty minutes.

I walk outside of the house, getting my red convertible keys out of my back pocket and unlocking the driver seat door. I get in and start up the car and start driving. I drive over the speed limit since I'm running out of time. I finally got there and parked. I get out of my car and shut the car door and run inside. All the customers were gone and it was just the cashier.