The Succubus Desires

Sophia Gonzalez

I was looking for Sarah. I haven't seen her at all today. I was searching all over for her. I tried to avoid people living here as well. The looks that they gave me weren't pleasant. Trying to sneak away from Blake wasn't an easy task. She didn't want to leave me alone for to long. She is afraid that Lexi or one of her men would do something to me. Which I get it. I can't trust any of these people yet.

Sarah walks out of a room and closes it quietly. She didn't notice me yet. She turns around and stops dead in her tracks when she spots me. She looked at me like she didn't expect to see me at all. She looked like she did something wrong. "Hey Sophia." She nervously says. "Hey Sarah." I replied. I didn't know why she was nervous.

"Is something wrong?" She shakes her head. "Of course not." Now I knew something was up. Who was in that room? Also, why does Sarah look so pale. Like she was drained. That's when I realized. "Are you and Lexi screwing each other?" She didn't say anything and that's all I needed to know.

"Don't worry about it Sarah. I mean the only person you should be worried about is Blake. You know she doesn't like her." Besides the fact that Lexi is willing to sacrifice herself for me. "I'm not worried." She said uncertain. I sighed. It's not like I can do anything about it. "Can I ask for a favor?" I nod. "Can you not tell Blake about this?"

"Of course." She smiles. She looked relieved that I said that. Sarah walks away from me. Once she was out of sight, I knocked on Lexi's door. "Come in." I walk in and see her putting her shirt on, her back turned to me. Once she turned around, I noticed that she looked so much better then she was before. I was glad because I didn't want her to die. It was strange. At first I didn't want to see her but now, all I want is for her to stay by my side and help us.

"Sophia? what are you doing here?" I don't think she knows about me finding about her and Sarah. I won't bring it up, not until she tells me. "I decided to check up on you. I knew that you didn't feel to well but I was wrong. You look great." She nods and grabs her jacket and puts it on as well as her boots. "Where are you going?" I know I shouldn't pry on her business but I couldn't help it.

"I'm going to go out for a bit. I have some business to attend to." Thats all she says before she starts walking out the door. "Can I come?" She stops and turns to look at me. She thinks on it but was reluctant to let me go. "You can if it's alright with Blake." Why does Blake have a say in this? "Only because if something happened to you she would kill me. And I don't think we both want that."

"I'm sure it's fine." I'm not really sure on that. But I know Lexi will protect me. Also, I'm not fragile. I can handle myself. I don't know why people want to protect me. "Fine. You can come along as long as you stay beside me. Not many of my people are to happy about bringing Blake here and not killing her."

"Okay." I follow her out of her room and to the exit. I didn't know where Blake was. Last time I seen her was during lunch. "Sophia?" I look at Adrian. I smile at him. "Where are you going?" I look at Lexi as she looks at me. "I'm going with Lexi."

"Blake isn't going to like this." I roll my eyes. Blake can't always be by my side. "I'll bring her back in an hour." Lexi tells him. Adrian looks at me if pleading me to stay but I wasn't having any of it. I can handle myself. Why can't anyone see that? I need to prove to them that I'm stronger then they think. I couldn't even fight with Blake instead I had to run.

This should be my fight not theirs. "Fine. I will let you go. But if anything happens to her Lexi, anything at all, I will come after you." God dammit Adrian. But Lexi only smirked at that. Like she knew that he was going to say that. "I will like to see you try to get close to me." Both of them were looking at each other like they were ready to go at it.