The Lovers

Blake Gonzalez

I snuggle Sophia closer. I couldn't believe that Lexi put her in danger. That bitch. I was going to go and kill her but Sophia stopped me. Also she said that we needed her help. I don't need anyone's else. I get up and look at Sophia. The unthinkable acts that we did last night. She won't be waking up anytime soon.

The door opens quietly as Riley walks in. "What are you doing in here?" Riley noticed that I was wearing an over sized t-shirt and that is all. "Damn Blake, you have a nice body." She complimented. "Get out." I told her, pointing at the door. "Come on I just complimented you. I need to talk to you once you get changed." I nod as she leaves the room. I go into the bathroom and change. I brush my hair and put it into a bun.

I walk out and kiss Sophia on the forehead and leave the room, trying to be silent. Riley was waiting for me. I close the door. "What do you want?" She chuckles. "Let me give you some advice Blake. If you two are going to have sex in the room then do it quietly. All of us heard you." Shit. The hearing. I glare at her. "Most of us know that you had sex with Sophia, some don't since their human."

"Don't tell Sophia this. She won't like it." Talking about sex is a subject that she doesn't like to hear. "Of course." Riley laughs. "Let's go. I'm hungry and want breakfast." Riley just kept teasing me all the way there. I told her numerous times that I'm going to kill her if she keeps talking about it but she still did. She knows that I won't do anything.

"I won't say anything but some of them got horny just hearing you guys." I grab her throat. "If you told Sophia this she will never have sex with me again in this mansion so keep your mouth shut." Riley nods, but she looks like she was holding back a laugh. I let her go and leave her standing there. I walk into the kitchen. It was fairly big. I open the fridge and grab out sausages, bacon, and eggs.

I set it on the table and look for the pan. Once I find it, I set it on the oven and turn on the heat. I put four sausages in, two eggs, and two bacons. "You cooking me some?" Riley asks. "Sure." Riley sits down on the island and waits. "I'm so glad that Leona hasn't strike yet. We don't need any of this. I hope one day Leona will change her mind about this."

I look at Riley and don't say anything. I totally agree with this. I wish she did. But I don't think she will. I remember dancing with her at the ball. She knew that she fell in love with me right there. Every time she does, she forgets me and everything else. But we always seem to fall in love with each other again and again. But now that she is a vampire, I don't know what going to happen. She will live forever.

But will that happen? Or will the curse still kill her? "Hey guys." We both look at Lexi. Riley still doesn't trust her that much. I still need to see my sister and my brother. I haven't seen them in awhile. "Hey. I'm going out today." Lexi raised her eyebrow. "I don't think that's such a good idea. I mean I don't care that you will die but Sophia will."

"Wow, thanks. I have to go and see my sister and brother Lexi." She sighs. "Okay. But I already know where they are. I can show you if you want but not right now. I have a hangover and I need to wait for a bit." She puts her hand to her head while closing her eyes. "Fine. But I don't know why you won't tell me."

It's been an hour and finally, Lexi was okay to go. "Finally, take me to Nina." I walk out of the mansion with Lexi. I can't believe I'm doing this. We go into the car. Lexi starts it up and starts driving. "Now where is she?" I ask her. "She is at this secret hideout. She is with Sarah and Allison planning things if Leona attacks." It took us an hour to get there.