Last Plan

*Sophia Gonzalez*

I stand next to Adrian. Adrian turns to me and gives me a small smile. I smile back at him as I look at Blake talking to the girls. "Blake I think we should have the witches, vampires, and the werewolves help us defeat our enemies." Melanie suggested. "You think that will work?" Blake asks her.

"I'm not exactly sure but it's worth a shot."

"I think we should try it. Have a meeting with the witches, werewolves, as well as the vampires." Nina says. Ethan crosses his arms. "Are you sure about this? All of them in one room? They don't exactly like each other." Blake gets up. "They have no other choice but to listen to me." Blake looks at the girls.

"Help me set up the meeting Riley. The rest of you will help me if things get out of line."

"Okay." They all said. "I got to go I will see you later." Adrian says. I give him a hug. He gives me one last smile and leaves. Blake comes to me and holds my hand. "I got to go. Are you going to be okay alone?" Why does she keep on worrying about me? I'm not a damsel in distress. "How about Sophia and I can hang out?" Nina suggested, walking towards us. "What? No." Blake still doesn't really trust Nina but we need to work together if we want to succeed. "I think I should. I want to get to know her Blake."

Blake sighs as she thinks. "Fine." Blake looks at Nina. "If you hurt her, I will hurt you." Nina raises her hands in surrender. "Okay okay. I know not to hurt your lover. I want to work out our problems I don't think we can do that if I hurt your girlfriend."

Blake nods and gives me a kiss on the lips and leaves. "You guys are something. I would of never have thought that Blake will find someone. Especially because of how she was before she met you." I look at Nina. "Really?" Nina nods. "So what did you want to do?" Before she can say anything Sarah comes up to us. "Oh hey Sarah."

"Did Blake say anything about helping Lexi?" She asks me. Nina and I both look at each other. "No she didn't." Sarah closes her eyes and then opens them. "Can you just talk to her about it. I really miss her." I give Sarah a hug. "Yeah. I miss her as well. Once we have that meeting and if they decide help us then Blake can also have them find Lexi."

"I hope they do. I don't want her to suffer anymore." I put my hand on her shoulder. "Neither do I Sarah." Sarah nods and leaves. Nina watches her go. "So she likes the succubus? Lexi is a succubus right?" I nod my head. "Well, let's do something fun. Let's see." Nina was thinking about what we should do. I can't really leave the house since Blake doesn't want anyone to see me.

All of this is screwed up. Why can't they leave me alone? "I got an idea." I snap out of my thoughts. "What is it?" I ask her. "I have a friend that has a shop here. We can go shopping."

"I thought Blake wanted me to stay inside?" I ask her. She smirks. "Come on Sophia. I will protect you. I mean your a vampire as well. I think we can handle ourselves." I nod. "Plus, you will like this shop."

***
We got to the shop that Nina had said and I was mesmerized. The shop had beautiful clothes, dresses, and everything. "Hey Nina. How are you?" A tall girl with blonde hair walked towards us. I look at her name tag—Kimberly. "I'm good. I'm just taking my friend here shopping." Kimberly looks at me.

"Hi. So what are you looking for?" She asks me. Before I could say anything, Nina speaks up. "We are looking for something sexy. Sophia wants to impress her girlfriend." I look at her. She didn't look at me. "Well, okay. Follow me." We look at everything she had showed us. Every time I said no Nina picked it out for me. "It will impress Blake. Trust me."

I couldn't believe she had these kinds of clothes in here. "The total will be $200 dollars." Nina pays with her card. "Thanks Kimberly. I will see you later." She nods. "Have a great day." She waves. "Thank you." We walked out of the shop and get into her car. "Thank you for buying this stuff for me." Nina starts up the car and looks at me and winks.

"I know after everything is done Blake is going to be exhausted. But I don't think she will deny you when you wear one of those." I blush as I look inside of it. It will be a good day for her.

****
*Blake Romanov*

"I got the meeting all set up Blake. It will take place tomorrow evening. I deserve a thank you. It wasn't easy." Riley tells me in my office. "Good. And thank you. I also want you three girls there as well as Red and Adrian." I tell them. "Okay. I hope this works." Allison says. "It's going to work." They both leave except for Sarah. "I need Lexi back Blake."

"We will get her back Sarah. Don't worry." She gives me a skeptical look before nodding then leaving. I sigh. I look down at my desk. I still have to do paperwork. This is going to be a long ass day."

****