Getting The Hell Out

Sophia Gonzalez

I ran away from the scene. I wanted to stay. But I couldn't. I had to get out of there and hoped that Blake will make it out alive. I felt like a coward. Which I was. I was leaving Blake behind to stay alive. If Blake dies, I would never be able to live with myself. I was alone. All alone in the woods.

I stopped, catching my breath. I should of worked out a little more. "Sophia." I knew that voice. I turn around and see the two people I thought I would never see again. Lexi and Luna. "W-What are you doing here?" Luna comes close to me but I back away. Luna looks at Lexi asking for help.

"We know that you are in danger Sophia. You need to come with us." She holds out her hand for me to take. Like I will ever take her hand. She betrayed me and was going to hurt me. "Why would I ever come with you?" I seethed. "Because I care about you. You are my daughter."

"If you care about me then go and help Blake." If Luna and Lexi help her, then that will make me feel a little at ease. "Blake can handle herself it's you that I'm worried about." I clench my fist as I start to walk away from them. They will never help me or Blake. She could be dying and I'm over here doing nothing to stop it. "Sophia!" Lexi yelled at me.

I turn around, ready to sing my fangs in her neck. My fangs were just throbbing. "You can't just leave without having someone by you!" Luna was stepping between us. "I can do this on my own! I need to go and find Blake and help her since you won't!" I start walking to where Blake could be. But I got stopped by Lexi grabbing my arm. I look at her with hate in my eyes.

"I won't let you leave here alone Sophia." I knew she wasn't going to. She always did like to protect me if I didn't want it. But I wanted to go. "If you don't let me go Lexi then I'm going to have to hurt you. I know your in a gang yourself, Blake told me. You can help. So why won't you?" I wanted to know why they hated each other.

"Because she has been my enemy for a long time and she took you from me." I didn't know what to say. "She didn't take me away from you Lexi. I wished you would of told me what you are and what you did for a living yourself. It would of been a shock but we would of got through it together. I know you don't like Blake but please, do this for me."

I wish Lexi and I were friends again and I hope she says yes. That way we can finally moved past all of this. "I will do this, but you are going to come with us so you will be out of harms way." I nod. I really appreciate what she was doing and I hope she won't go back on her word. We were walking away from where Blake was. I couldn't deny that I was scared for Blake. Lexi was talking with her second in command.

"Lexi will do this. I know she will do this for you. She loves you a lot." My mom says in my ear. I knew that she loved me. That is why her betrayal was so hard on me. "I know."

**
I was waiting at Lexi's mansion in her room. I was getting anxious. It was being to long and what about the girls? Were they safe? The door opens and I was hoping that it was Blake but it was Lexi. I didn't know why I thought it would be Blake.

It has only been four hours. "Hey Soph." Lexi sets down a plate full of fruit and a glass of water. I eat some fruit since I was hungry. "So where is Blake?" She chuckles. "And I thought we can talk to each other normally without discussing Blake."

"Sorry." I knew that she wanted to spend some time with me but I want to know how Blake is doing. We can talk when Blake is safe and in my arms. "It's okay." I hug her. It wasn't like those awkward hugs but a genuine hug. I could tell that she needed it. "So, did your gang help Blake?"

Lexi laughs. "My gang?" She raises her eyebrow. I shrug and nervously laugh. "Yes, they are with Blake right now." I blew out a sigh of relief. I hope they are helping her right now. I just fear that they might kill Blake for being their enemy. "Don't worry, they won't do anything. They will have to answer to me." I nod, but the uneasiness didn't leave me.

We talked for a little while and it was somewhat making me feel better. I could tell that she was trying to get my mind off of Blake. But it was kinda hard when I still smelled her on my clothes. The door opens and in walks a man. He was dressed in a black tux and had brown shaggy hair. He had a define jaw and had on a expensive white watch.

I could tell that he could make any woman fall to their knees. He cleared his throat. "Blake is here mam. Also, Mason and his friend." I got excited to hear Blakes name but when I heard that her brother and his friend was here, I immediately thought about Nick. "Looks like Blake is here."

Lexi gets up from the bed. "Thank you Matt. Where is my brother?" Matt looks at me and then back at Lexi. "He is in the kitchen and for Blake, she is in the hospital wing. Just for warning you Lexi, the rest of them aren't liking this." I knew this was going to happen. No one is going to want Blake here.

"Thank you Matt for telling me. Where is Sara?" Sara? I haven't seen her in awhile. "She is with Blake." I widen my eyes. She might kill her! "Where is the hospital wing?" I grab his collar and pull him close. He looked at me wide eyed. "Calm down Sophia. Sara won't hurt her. Come on. I will take you to her now." I follow Lexi. I was filled with excitement. Once we finally got to the hospital wing, I found Blake had cuts all over her body.

Sara and I made eye contact. I thought she was going to hurt her but she didn't. "Hey Soph. It's been awhile." I hug her tightly. I missed her as well. "I missed you." I whisper to her. I felt her smile. I know I can't really see her smile but I knew. "I missed you to Soph." I pull away and see Blake stir. I go over to her as she flutters her eyes open.

When she opens her eyes and sees me, she smiles at me. Her smile brightens my day. But when she looks over and sees Lexi, her smile falters as she sits up and pulls me to her, covering me. Blake winces as I accidentally touch her wounds. "Jeez Blake, be careful. Your still recovering." I say. Blake looks around and sees Sara. "What is going on here?"

"Don't worry. They helped you." I say, rubbing her back. Blake had her eyes on Lexi but then her eyes landed on my mom. "Your here to!" She yells. My mom looks at me then back at Blake. She nods. Blake groans and lays back. "Where is my friends?" Blake asks Lexi. "Matt didn't tell me. I could go ask him." Lexi was walking to the door but was stopped when Mason and Nick came in.

Oh sh*t.

****