The favor

*Sarah Donaldson as Van*

Sophia Gonzalez

This girl aggravated me so much and I wanted to punch her right in the face. But I didn't. I step closer to her, a few inches away from her face. "Stop flirting with my girlfriend Van. I'm only going to tell you this once." I threaten. She rolls her eyes. "I can't promise anything." I don't even know why I try. Blake and I both show her the room where she will be staying at. I made sure it was far away from us as possible.

"I will keep on checking up on Lexi so she doesn't get any worse." Van tells us. "Okay, thanks Van. I will see you soon." Van pulls Blake into a hug. I freeze. I didn't know what to do. Right in front of my eyes is my girlfriend being hugged by a bitch. Blake looked uncomfortable and when she looked at me she pulled away. "Okay that's it Van. Stop that."

"I'll try."

I could not be by her anymore. She didn't even say she wouldn't even stop. I knew she was going to keep doing it. I grab Blake's hand and pull her away from Vans room. "Come on." I could hear her laughing and it pissed me off. I clench my teeth. "Don't worry darling. She won't do anything like that to me again. I will make sure of it." I stop speed walking and turn around to look at her. "I know. But if she touches you--" Blake kisses me hard on the lips. I wrap my arms around her neck.

I guess that is her way of telling me to shut up. She pulls away. I was left smiling like an idiot. "I have work to do but I will meet you in our room okay?" I nod. Blake kisses me on the cheek and then leaves. I don't have anything to worry about. Blake will never let that stupid bitch Van touch her. I say to myself.

I go into my room and to my surprise I see Nina. "What are you doing here?" She gets off my bed. "I was wondering if you used your clothes that I bought you from the store on Blake yet?" I still haven't used that yet. I completely forgot about that. I grin.

Maybe Blake and I deserve a little fun after all of this. "I should use it. After all, we have been through a lot and we deserve a break. When she gets back she will get a very good surprise. Good idea Van." I pat her on the shoulder. She rolls her eyes and starts to walk to the door. "I will see you later. Good luck with Blake. I bet we will all hear it."

"Yeah." Wait, what? Nina leaves and shuts the door behind her. I forgot about the hearing. I really need a way to soundproof our room. I started to get everything ready. I put up candles, put on my outfit, everything to make it romantic. It took me an hour to finish it. There was a knock at the door. I get on the bed and get into a sexy position. My mouth falls open when Melanie walks in. "Well hello there."

I grab my blanket and cover myself up. I couldn't believe this was having to me. "What are you doing here and where is Blake!?" I ask bewildered. "Blake is with Lexi right now. Lexi said she wants to call off her gang before something bad happens." I felt so embarrassed. Melanie sits on the bed right next to me. I awkwardly look at her, scooting away from her more. "Is there anything else you need?" I was hoping that she will leave.

"I want to ask on how your feeling?" What. The. Fuck? "I'm doing fine." I say. Why the hell is she saying this to me? I never would of thought that she will say that to me. "I may not be a good person Sophia, but I care."

"No you do not Melanie. You looked like you couldn't even say care." She huffs. "Your right. I tried to be nice but I really don't care." I shake my head at her. Melanie tries to get a peek of my body. I smack her face. "Ow." She laughs, holding her cheek. "That hurt. You are a vampire now and more stronger then me. So I suggest that you will be more careful."

"I don't care. You tried to look at me under the covers." Blake walks into the room and sees the both of us. "What the fuck is going on here?!" Melanie and I both look at each other.

"This isn't what it looks like." I try to say before Blake tried to kill her. Blake clenches her fist. Melanie gets off the bed and walks towards Blake and whispers into her ear. I tried to listen in but it was hard to since I'm still new to this. But whatever she said set her off because Blake tried to punch her in the face. "Calm down. I'm leaving now. Good luck." Melanie looks at me and then winks.

She shuts the door behind her. Blake looks at me with a raised eyebrow and her hands on her hips. The way that she is looking at me is turning me on. "Blake if you listen, I can tell you what is really going on." She goes over to me and sits on the bed beside me. "I was going to surprise you."

I got up and revealed my clothes. She widen her eyes. She looked me up and down. "Well, do you like what you see?" I say, spinning around. Showing her my body. "Yes I do." I laugh. Blake gets up and goes over to me and kisses me. It felt so nice. Then, she goes to my neck. I tilt my head to give her more access. She lifts me up off the ground and lays me gently on the bed. She takes of my clothes.

I take off her belt and then her pants. I kiss her neck and then her collarbone. I take off her shirt along with her bra. "This is going to be fun." Blake moans. "Yes it will be."

**
Lexi and Sarah were still in the hospital wing. "I hate being a vampire." Sarah says out of the blue. Lexi looks at her curious. "What do you mean?" Sarah looks at her and debates rather if she should tell her or not. "It's nothing." Sarah kisses the top of her head. "I'm going to go and take a shower okay?"

"Okay."

**

Nina was with Ethan in the living room. "Do you hear that?" Ethan asks Nina. Nina didn't answer. All she was doing was nodding her head at what she was hearing. "Our sister is getting some." Ethan rolls his eyes. "I can't hear this sh*t. I'm leaving. You want to join?" Nina thought about it. "No. Once they are done I'm going to hold this over them."

"Are you serious?" Nina nods her head. "I can't deal with you." Ethan leaves the house. Nina lays on the couch watching tv. I bet the whole house is hearing them. But I do guess I should get them a sound proof room. I won't be able to handle them having sex all the time. I just love teasing Sophia sometimes.

**
*Leona*

"What are you talking about!?" I yell at Justin. "Lexi's gang is not on our side anymore. They heard from Lexi and she told them to stand down." I grit my teeth. Once he looked at my face, he scattered. God damn it. That bitch. I got to do this now. I can't wait anymore. It's time for the war.