Save Lexi

Sophia Gonzalez

I went to go and see Sarah in her room and knocked on her door. "Come in." I open the door and see her sitting on the edge of her bed looking at a picture of Lexi. I felt bad for her. She really did love her. "Hey Sarah. How are you doing? I know things haven't been going so good with finding Lexi?"

She looks up at me with sorrow in her eyes. The sight of it breaks my heart. "They still haven't found her yet and I'm getting impatient. Sophia I don't want to wait anymore. I need to go find her and save her from those people." I get why she wants to hurry.

She could be getting tortured right now and we aren't doing anything about it. We are just waiting for someone else to find her. I didn't want to think about it but what if she is dead? No. She is a survivor. But Sarah is right. I can't wait here anymore while she is suffering.

She needs help and we are going to go and help her. "Your right Sarah. Let's go and find her." She smiles and nods. She gets up. "So how are we going to find her?" She asks me. "I don't know how were going to save her if she is going to be guarded and in hiding."

Sarah sighs. "Maybe we can call that one vampire girl to see if she knows anything." That could be a good idea. We can at least try it. "Okay. But we are going to have to ask Blake. I don't have her phone number and she is the only who has it."

"Do you think she will help us?" I didn't know for sure about that. "We can try." We went to go and see Blake in her office. She said she needed to catch up on some paperwork. I knock on the door. "Come in." I open the door as we both walk in. Sarah closes the door. Blake looks up and sees the both of us.

"Hey babe." I blush as she calls me babe. "Hey Sarah." Sarah nudges me. Sarah knew that I will have better luck at this then she will. "Blake I was wondering if we can get the phone number of that vampire girl that was at the meeting."

"Charlie?" She questioned. We both nod. Blake leans back in her seat. "Why?" She asks. "We want to go find Lexi. So we thought that Charlie might know something that can help us." We were both hoping that Blake will agree. "Okay. I will call her and put her on speaker." We both smile.

"Your lucky I'm doing this you two. I have a lot of paperwork to do." I come over to Blake and kiss her on the cheek. "Thank you." Blake smirked. She got out her phone and called Charlie. It ringed for a few times before she picked up. "Hello?" She answers. "Hey Charlie, it's me Blake." She didn't say anything for a second. "Blake. I didn't expect you to call so soon. Are you ready?"

"No. I was wondering if you know where Lexi is." She didn't say anything. "I'm sorry but I don't." Sarah closes her eyes, her hands clenched. I was disappointed as well. "Wait a minute."

We waited for what she had to say. Please be something good. "I think I know where she is. One of my guys passed by an old cabin in the woods up on a hill. There were two guards by the door and possibly more inside. Maybe that's where they are keeping her. I can't be certain so don't get your hopes up."

"Thanks Charlie."

"Don't thank me yet. Just let me know if she is there." We all weren't certain but it is a lead. "Okay. Thanks for the info. Bye."

"Bye." Blake hangs up. Sarah and I were both happy. We are finally going to find Lexi and bring her back. Maybe her gang would stop hunting us to. I know you guys want to find Lexi but we got to be careful."

"We can do this Blake, I know we can." I look at Blake with pleading eyes. "Fine." Blake looked like she was thinking. "If we are going to do this then I'm coming with you guys. Sophia, you can come but only if I train you a bit more. I know you know how to fight but I want to make sure your ready." I know how to fight thanks to Luna. "I know how to fight. I trained with Luna and I did some missions."

"Need I remind you that you couldn't beat me when we were at that park?" I rolled my eyes, annoyed that she brought that up. "Blake you do realize that your an old ass vampire who had a lot of time to practice to fight right? Your even stronger then me that is why I had failed." I told her. "You guys fought? I didn't know that." Sarah asks. "Yeah we did. That's how I came back here. She kidnapped me again."

"You do like kidnapping Sophia don't you?" Blake laughs. "Yes I do." I rolled my eyes but smile. "Okay come on Blake. You can start training me but make it fast. I don't know how long they will leave Lexi in that place." Now it was time for Blake to roll her eyes. "Okay. Sarah get the girls ready. Charlie will give me more details about the cabin. While Charlie does that I can train you Sophia more."

"Okay."

****
I was training more with Blake but it was already stuff that I already knew already. "Blake your just standing over there on your phone. Come and fight me. All I'm doing is fighting this guy and no offense to you, but I beat you twice already."

The guy scoffs and walks away and gets out of the ring. Blake puts her phone in her back pocket and gets into the ring. She had a smirk on her face. "Finally. So, what are you going to teach me?"

She grabs my hand and flips me. I landed on the ground, the air being sucked out of me. "What the fuck Blake? I wasn't ready." She laughs. "People aren't going to wait until your ready babe. That's why you have to be ready for everything."

I look behind Blake and see Luna. "Hey sweetie." Blake turns around and rolls her eyes at Luna. She still doesn't like her. "I heard your going to save Lexi. Can I come?" Immediately Blake spoke up. "No way. We got this under control." Luna looks at me. Shit. The way she looks at me with those eyes.

"Your uncle and I want to come with you. Don't you miss fighting beside his side? I know he does." We always did make a great team. "It's fine Blake. Yes, you guys can come with us." Luna smiles at me. I exit the ring and walk up to her. Luna hugs me. I froze. I didn't know what to do. Should I hug her?

She did do a lot for me. She did train me and make me stronger. Blake groans, obviously not liking this. "Blake." Luna glares at her. "Luna." Blake gets out of the ring and walks to us. Luna pulls away from me and crosses her arms. "If only Sophia chose someone different." Now that set Blake off. "What did you just say to me Luna?" Blake got closer to Luna.

"I said Sophia should of chose a different woman!" She yelled at Blake. Blake clenches her fist. I got in between them. "Stop it. Maybe you shouldn't come with us Luna." I tell her. "Ha!" Blake laughed in her face. I turn to look at Blake. So childish. "Maybe you shouldn't come either Blake."

"What? I'm coming with. I won't let you go at it alone." She tells me. "I won't go at it alone. I have Sarah and the girls with me. Now tell me where the cabin is so I can go and tell the girls." I could tell Blake didn't want to tell me but she ended up doing so. I leave the both of them alone.

I went to go and find Sarah. Allison and Riley were already ready and beside her. "Did Blake tell you where the cabin was?" Allison asks. "Yeah she did. Let's go. I will tell you on the way" I start walking out the door with my pistol and my knife. "Is Blake coming with us?" Riley asks. "No she isn't." The girls look at each other confused. Blake always did come with me everywhere. But not this time.

"Come on you guys. Let's go before Blake stops us." We leave and get into Sarah's car. We drive to where Blake told us to go. "Are you excited Sophia? This is the first mission you been on I think." Allison asks me. "Yeah I am. Finally I'm doing a mission with you guys without Blake. I mean I love her but I want to do this on my own for once."

"I understand." This is it. I did missions before but not with the girls and I'm excited for it. I don't if you are there Lexi but if you are, we are going to come and get you back. You suffered enough with these people it's fine to being you back home.