Elize Veri

Elize Veri

[Angelica. leira]

I watch Luna and Lexi through my ball. I shake my head at them. They have failed me and I hate failure. They were so stupid to underestimate a Romanov. I can't really blame Sophia from falling in love with Blake. She is beautiful. I watch Sophia as she talks with Blake and the girls.

I told her to where the bracelet when Adrian comes so he won't get suspicious. But I think he already is suspicious. The bracelet blocks out all the magic that Sophia possess. I know what there trying to do. They are trying to make Sophia lose her powers so she doesn't have to fight the real threat on the way. I kind of understand why they want it gone but that is for Sophia to decide.

I turn around and see Adrian right in front of me. How did he find me? He looks different. He was determined, I could see it in his eyes. He held a sword in his hands and aimed it at me. "I don't want to do this to you. Especially since we were so close back then." I sigh. I didn't want to hurt him either. But this has to go as planned. Sophia, or rather Raven, has to fulfill her destiny, and in turn of doing that, sacrificing her life in the process.

We spent a long time to change it. But we came up with nothing and in turn, Raven ended up losing her life. I was tired of everything and wanted all this to stop. Raven was my best friend and I never want her to get hurt, but I have no choice. "I don't want to hurt you either." I say, putting his sword down with my hand.

I never wanted this. I never wanted this life. To see Raven die over and over again. I don't want to end up like Lucy. She was done with all of this and losing her family to this. So she ended it. We all mourned but we still didn't come together. All she ever wanted was us to come together. But we all had different views on where this was going to lead.

"So come and join us Elize. We can help Sophia together." He holds out his hand for me to take. I thought he was determined to kill me, but it wasn't that. He wanted me back. "It's Raven Adrian." He rolls his eyes. "That's not the point Elize. Now please, choose." I look down at his hand.

All I ever wanted was to end this. I thought that killing Raven would. But it didn't. She just kept on coming back. Like a curse. Like that's all she was meant to be. I really did miss Adrian and the others. "Elize. Please." He begged. My heart was breaking and I wanted to take his hand. I wanted to. But the people are going to die if we don't do this. I don't want that to happen.

"We can work together and beat her." I wanted him to say those words for a long time. But it was hard to change my mind because I will be betraying the love of my life. All of his research proves that this is the last time Sophia would be alive. Maybe that is why Adrian is so desperate. He knows that to and needs my help. I was sad finding out about this but also relieved because it would be no more.

"Elize, do you really want to lose Raven." I look up at him. I didn't want to. "Ah!" Adrian held the back of his neck. He falls to the floor as I see my fiancé with a cross bow. I look at his neck and it was some kind of syringe that hit him. "He's going to be out of our way from now on." I look up at Alec and down at Adrian. "Alec what have you done!?" Adrian was trying hard to keep his eyes open.

"Just gave him the RA serum." No! I look down at Adrian. RA is what Alec was testing. It makes the victim fall asleep and never to wake up. "He is my friend Alec!" I yelled at him. Adrian takes my hand. "Do the right thing Elize. It's up to you now." He closes his eyes. My eyes stung as I look up at Alec. I lay Adrians head gently down. I get up.