The Romanov Story

Blake Romanov

1802

I watch my victim bleed out and drop to the floor lifeless. Blood was all over my mouth and dripping. She tasted so good I wanted more but she was dead and already drained. I watch as my siblings drain all of her other friends. They shouldn't have stayed out late if they knew a serial killer, or serial killers, plural, are out here.

"How was your blood bag?" My sister, Nina, says. "Good, but could be better." Was all I could say. I look at her lifeless body. The town thinks that there is a serial killer who is human but really it's just us. "We're going to find other victims."

I nod my head. I watch them leave and I turn my head back to the victim. I almost pity her. Almost. Such a short life, only to be ended by me. I smirk. Oh human, be great full I chose you. I walk down the road and see a woman looking outside her window. When I spotted her she shut her curtains.

I look at her bewildered. I can't leave any witnesses alive to see us. They can't know that vampires exist. I smirk. Another blood bag. I go to her door and kick it down. I was glad that no one came out at night since they were to afraid. Except for that girl and her friends who stupidly went out.

She had long black hair and had a smirk on her face as she crosses her arms. Weird. All my victims fear dying. "Time to die." I walk towards her and she says a weird chant and suddenly I get trapped.

What the hell?! "You're a witch aren't you?!" I gritted my teeth, already knowing the answer. I hated witches. We were monsters to them, which we kinda were. We drink human blood and will kill anyone to relieve the lust we have."Yep. Plus, I don't want you touching what's mine." She goes over to a crib. I just now noticed a baby that was sleeping peacefully.

"My little Raven. You would of woke her up and would of made her motherless if I wasn't a witch." She tells me. I look at the baby. I tried to get closer but I was trap in some kind of cube. I tried to break out but I couldn't. This witch was powerful no doubt.

"I don't fucking care now get me out of this trap!" She turns away from her baby and looks at me. She tsk tsk. "Now that's not very nice. You will wake the baby with your loudness." I roll my eyes at her. I haven't been nice since, well, ever. "I hate you. Not just you though. The whole Romanov family. You care about no one but yourselves. Imagine, trapping your enemy because they were so careless."

"Great. You captured a Romanov." I clap my hands sarcastically. She looks at me intently and I was starting to get creeped out. But I put on a smug face and said this. "Like what you see sugar?" She laughs. "You are quite the charmer. But no, I'm happily married. Happy. Something that you will never feel." This chick was starting to piss me off.

Of course I'm happy. Right? "Even you don't know. You know why? Because you have no one to care about. You may have your siblings but they don't have feelings at all. They won't make you feel this joy in your heart if you aren't in love and they love you." I can be happy if I don't have someone.

"Aw, I almost pity you. I've been with many children in my past life that lost their parents and you know what? They have the same look as you." I wanted to attack her. I reached out but I couldn't.

"Am I making you feel bad? The great Blake Romanov?" She laughs. She was finding this funny. I didn't find it funny at all. This is making me helpless. "Well I guess I will let you go. It's time for me to feed Raven." She waves her hand and I could finally get out. "If you come by here ever again I will kill you." I leave the house annoyed.