Italy

Sophia Gonzalez

We finally got to Italy in one piece. The plane has already landed and we all got out, as expected, a limo was already waiting for us as well as a chauffeur opening the car door for us. "Come on Sophia. We have another mansion here for a vacation. This could be a hideout until we figure things out."

I follow them into the limo and sit down. "Have you heard anything from Blake yet?" I ask Sarah for the hundredth time. Allison groans. "Look, we will tell you if she calls now cut it out." Allison says, getting irritated. I shut up. Riley puts her hand on my leg. "We're all worried for Blake Sophia. We will tell you when she calls. But our first priority is to keep you safe. That is what Blake would of wanted." I nod.

***
The mansion was very beautiful just like the other one. I'm still shocked that this is my life. "Just stay in here Sophia while we will figure things out." Sarah put me into a large size room that had a balcony as well as a bathroom in it. "No let me help." I say.

"I know you want to help but we don't have many people with us so that means we have to be extra careful. Just stay here. That's an order." Sarah closes the door and locks it. Did she just? I went to the door to try to open it and nope. It was locked. Damn it! I open the balcony door and look down. To high. I close the balcony door and lock it. I want to help why doesn't anyone have any faith in me?

I mean I bet I can handle jumping down now that I'm a vampire. But what will that do? It will just cause more problems for the girls and I don't want that. I started to hear footsteps and that's when the door came unlocked and opened up. I got up and looked to see who it was. I was hoping it was Blake but no. It was Adrian. "Adrian?"

Adrian came over to me and hugged me. "What happened to you? I haven't seen you in awhile?" I ask him. "Elize healed me and I woke up. Then, I heard about what happened and I flew here to Italy."

"How did you know I was here?" I ask him as we both sit down. "Blake always told me if we ever get in trouble and our mansion has been infiltrated then we come here. Her answer was always the same." I made an 'o' shape. "Where is she?"

"Honestly I don't know. She told the girls to bring me here and she stayed behind. I miss her." Adrian gave me a small smile. "She is a fighter Sophia. Always have been. She will come back." Adrian got up and gave me his hand. I took it and got off the bed. "Come on. Let me take you out."

"Really?" He nods and opens the door. We walk out. "Yeah. We can walk around the house to show you what we got here." Adrian showed me around and it was kinda like the same as the other mansion. "I bet Blake is dying to get to you." Adrian tells me. I bet.

**
*Blake Romanov*

"Calm down Blake. We will get there." Nina tells me. All of them sees me being anxious. "Yeah, you will get to her soon." Ethan tells me. The things I'm going to do to Sophia once I see her again. The way I'm going to roam over her body and slip my hands down her pants. "Hello, earth to Blake." I snap out of my dirty thoughts and look at Red.

"What?" She shakes her head and chuckles. "I have an idea but I don't think you will like it." I raise my eyebrow. "How about I get my step sister to help us." Her sister? "No." She sighs. "Look we have no other choice. We got Lexi's gang now on us as well as Sandra and Leona." I thought about it.

"Fine. But tell your sister that if she acts out of line then she is leaving." Red nods. I lay back on the seat and close my eyes and end up falling asleep. I feel someone shake me awake and I was about to flip whoever is disturbing me until I open my eyes.

"Ethan?" I say groggily. "We're here." I get up and look out the window and we have landed with no problem at all. "Let's hurry up. Sophia is waiting for you." We all get off and get into the limo that was waiting off. This was probably the one that dropped the girls and Sophia off at the house.

**
Once we got there I was so excited. The door opens and there was Sarah. "Blake!" I run up. "Where is Sophia?" I say. "She is in her room but Adrian took her around the house so she is probably in the kitchen now getting some food." I run into the house and go straight to the kitchen where she was.

She looks at me, blinking multiple times to see if I was actually there. I run up to her and lift her up and kiss her deeply. She kisses me just the same. I heard someone cough and I pull away. I look over to see Adrian. "Adrian?" I set down Sophia and go over to Adrian and hug him. "It's good to see you Blake."

"It's good to see you to Adrian." Sophia wraps her arms behind me. "Well I will give you guys some privacy. I'm going to go and talk to someone." He starts to leave. "See you later Adrian." Sophia tells him. "See you later Sophia, Blake." He leaves the room. I turn to look at her. I lift her up and use my speed to get to a room.

"Blake this isn't my room." I lay her down and take off my shirt and kiss her neck then her lips. "I don't care. No one is probably going to take this room anyways so you don't have to worry." I start to rip off her clothes and kiss down her body. "Jesus Blake."

I smirk as I look up at her. Sophia flips me over and takes off my shirt and kisses my neck. She unbuttons my pants and pulls them down. She kisses in between my thighs. I flipped her over again. I take off her bra as she scratches my back. But it didn't hurt. It felt good for some reason. "I'm going to fuck you so good tonight."

"I will be the judge of that Blake. Let's see if you fuck me as good as you did awhile ago."

**
The door opens and in walks Red sister. She looks at Blake and Sophia laying together both under the covers naked. She walks over to Sophia side and smirks. She goes to her ear and blew into her ear. Sophia jolts up and looks at the woman.

"Who the hell are you?" Blake woke up and looked over to Sophia and at the woman. "What the fuck are you doing in here Melanie!?" I pull Sophia closer to me. "What? You didn't miss me hot stuff?"

****