On My Own

Sophia Gonzalez

We were all ready. I was ready. I knew Blake didn't like this at all. But mostly because I told her to stay here and let me go on my own without her. I love her but I can't keep having her trying to save me all the time. It was annoying. "I know how to fight." I kept on telling her. "Fine fine. But if you get hurt then I'm going to hurt the girls." I roll my eyes.

"Okay." We leave the mansion and get into separate cars. I was riding with Sarah, Nina, and Allison. The other car had Riley and Red. We didn't want to bring to many people. "I'm glad that you are coming on your own without Blake Sophia." Nina tells me. I smile at her. "Thanks Nina." Nina snaps her fingers as remembering something. "Hey, did you use the stuff that I got you when we hung out?"

That's when I knew what she was talking about. "Why what did you guys get?" Sarah asks. Nina was about to say but I covered her mouth. I don't want them to know what I got. "Nothing. Can we just focus on saving Lexi?" Nina laughs as she looks at me. I glare at her. I uncover her mouth.

"I got her some sexy stuff for Blake." I gasp. It was silent for a moment until they started laughing so hard. I sigh. This is not what I wanted. I wanted to hide in my room right this minute. "Did you use it Sophia?" Allison asks, still laughing. I glare at her.

"I'm guessing you didn't. We would of heard it if you did." I cross my arms. "Shut up you guys." They just laughed. I looked out the window until we got there. I didn't want to socialize with them anymore.

"Guys, we're here." We both parked far back so they wouldn't be able to see us. We all got out of the car and shut the door quietly. We group up. "Allison and I will handle the people on the roof." Nina tells us. Allison looks at her like she didn't want to. Both of them have been acting a little strange lately.

But I didn't say anything. "Okay then Sarah and Sophia will go in to take out the people that will be inside." We all look at Red. "Don't worry guys I will hang back and if things go south I will help you out. Sophia, good luck." I nod my head. "Thanks."

**Blake Romanov**

I didn't want to think about what's happening with Sophia and them. I know Sophia is strong and able to take care of herself. But I lost her to many times for me to count and that is why I want to keep her safe and around me at all times.

The door opens and in walks Luna. I groan. "What do you want? You should be knocking on my door." I tell her. She rolls her eyes at me and walks towards me and sits down on the chair. I follow her every move. "So Sophia didn't bring you with her?"

She shook her head. "I wanted to but she didn't want me to come. I think it's because I always came with her to all of her missions when I had her and she wanted to do one without me by her side or with her uncle. I'm happy for her, but I always have this feeling that something is going to come up all because we are just trying to save Lexi."

"I feel the same way. But you know how stubborn Sophia is."

"Yeah."

I rub the back of my neck. I didn't know what else to say. This was uncomfortable. I always hated this woman's guts and never would of thought that she would be staying here. "I should go." Luna got up from her seat, walking to the door. She stopped and turned around to look at me. "Blake?"

"Hm?"

"Take care of my daughter. She loves you a lot. I personally don't see it but she does." I roll my eyes. "I will alway take care of your daughter." She gives me a small smile. "Thank you." She leaves the room and shuts the door behind her. That was weird.

I look at my phone. I want to call them but if they are in a middle of a mission I could ruin everything. I lean back in my chair. I look at the papers that were on my desk. I have to go through all of these. This blows. Also, I have a meeting with my company and I still got to contact Charlie and the others.

All I just want is to hold Sophia in my arms. I just hope she is doing okay.

**
*Bang Bang Bang*

"Call Red! This was a trap! Let's hurry up and get Lexi and leave this place!" Nina yelled. I didn't know what happened. One minute I go downstairs and see Lexi in a cell all chained up and yelling for me to leave then the next I get shot in the shoulder. "Sophia!" Lexi yelled. How did all of this happen? This wasn't suppose to end like this.

"It's good to see you again Sophia." Leona! I glared at her while trying to free Lexi from her chains. My right shoulder was killing me from where that bullet hit. "Don't free her Sophia, I want to talk first."

Leona walks into the cell with us while pointing a gun at us. I stopped what I was doing and looked at her. Blood was everywhere. I killed three of her guards down here. But little did I know that Leona was with Lexi. Leona looked up at the ceiling as she hears the yelling and the screaming being heard from upstairs. She knew all her allies are getting killed up there. Leona shakes her head.

"My people are so weak. Can't do anything right. They can't fight, they can't do anything I want them to do, but in the end they are nothing but tools and once I'm done I just get rid of them." Leona bends down while still pouting the gun at me. "All I want is you Sophia then I will spare your friends." I look at Lexi. She was so badly injured that it made me angry. I look at her. I wanted to kill her so badly.

"Come on don't look at me like that. I got to say, this you, it is so much better then the many of you I killed. The past you, almost all of them were so weak and so easy to kill. It wasn't fun. But this time, you didn't go down so easily. I thought those shots were going to kill you but it didn't. You dodged two."

Leona looks at the bullet wound in my shoulder. "But sadly, you didn't dodge the last one." Leona tried to touch my wound but I smacked her hand away. She laughs. "Feisty. Now, what's it going to be? Come with me, or your friend gets shot." She points the gun at Lexi. I clench my teeth, my fists tightening. Where are the girls?

I didn't hear anything up there it's all silent. "Okay, I will come with." Leona smirked. "No Sophia, it's okay if I die." Leona puts her gun in her holster and holds out her hand for me. I take her hand. I don't know what's going to happen to me if I do this, but I hope it won't end badly. I twisted her arm and bit her right on the neck. She screamed loudly.

She elbowed me in the face and I let her go. She ran out of the cell and up the stairs and a few minutes later the girls came down. "Where were you guys?" I ask them. Sarah runs past me and hugs Lexi. "I'm going to get you out of here Lexi." She tells her.

I look at the others. "I'm sorry Sophia but we had to go outside more of them came. I don't know how they came so fast maybe more were staying here we just need to go. Unchain Lexi and let's go." Red tells me panting. Sarah frees Lexi and helps her up. I help her as well as we leave this horrible place before anyone else shows up. We were all in the car.

Sarah and I were on each side of Lexi. I was trying to inspect her wounds. Nina was driving and Allison was in the passenger seat. "I'm so glad that you are okay Lexi. I was so worried about you." Sarah tells her, kissing her on the forehead. "I know." I grab her hand. "I'm glad your back as well Lexi. We missed you." Lexi smiles then closes her eyes, obviously tired. "What am I going to tell Blake?"

Nina whispers under her breath. That's right. Blake did say that she will hurt the girls if I did get hurt. "I'll talk to Blake Nina so don't worry. Sarah will try to fix Lexi up as best as she can until we find a doctor. We need her to get better and fill Lexi in on everything that's been going on." The rest of the car ride was quiet. No one said anything else after that. At least we got Lexi back. Leona. I couldn't believe that she was there. Why was she there?
**