Why?

Sophia Gonzalez

I watch as my best friend dance with other people so carefree. I think about when we use to dance in my room having a lot of fun. We watch scary movies and eat popcorn. We were so happy and sometimes I think that if Blake didn't come into my life, would I still have that? But it will all just be a lie anyways. Blake holds my hand and I look at her. She gives me a reassuring look.

"We can go Sophia. Lexi might be here and I don't want to risk losing you." There she goes caring for me. She worries about me to much and I'm strong. I'm a vampire now and I can handle myself now. "It's okay Blake. Even though Lexi and I haven't talked, she wouldn't hurt me." I wanted to believe it, but how could I? She tried to kill me, and if Blake wasn't there, would she have raped me?

I can't think that. She wouldn't do that. Would she? "Guys are we going to party or what? I don't want to dance alone." Cara says. Blake looks at me and I took a deep breath and nodded. "Come on, let's go." Blake grabs my hand and we go to the dance floor, away from Sara. It was fun, and after awhile I forgot about Sara. "Sophia." I turn and look at Blake. She crashes her lips against me and I kiss her back.

Her lips so soft I couldn't help but keep kissing her. Why is she so beautiful and so kind, but can be so deadly sometimes? Why do I fall for her after everything she has done? Why do I feel these things. It isn't fair. She wraps her arms around me and I felt eyes on me. I didn't want to look because I'm afraid it might be Sara, or worst, Lexi.

I wrap my arms around her neck and kiss her harder. She pulls away. "Wow Sophia. Didn't think you were the type to do these things." I hate when people think I'm innocent. I'm not all that caring inside. Sophia pulls her in for another kiss. The only time they pull apart is when Sophia heard her name was called on the mic. She turns and looks at Lexi who was on the stage.

She was wearing a black dress and had a smirk on her face. "I want to make out this song for my darling Sophia. Please, put the spotlight on her." The spotlight was shines on Blake and I. Blake shakes her head in disapproval. The song Haunted by Diamanté. "We should go Sophia." Sophia was tired of running away. Lexi got down from the stage and that is when Sophia sped walk towards her and smacked her right in the face.

It stung her hand. The impact of the slap made her turn her head. "Leave me the hell alone Lexi or I swear I will kill you!" I leave and go back to Blake and Cara was. "I'm sorry about your night Cara. It was really nice meeting you." I apologize.

I didn't want to ruin her night of fun. But I just couldn't help it. I wanted to hurt her like she hurt me. "It's fine Sophia. Blake why don't you take her home. I will catch a cab." I was thankful that Cara was so understanding. That made me feel better. "Okay. Are you sure though?" Blake was concerned. She didn't want to leave her assistant around here alone.

"I will be okay Blake. Now go." Blake took me into the car and was driving me home. I couldn't be at the bar for another second. "Do you want to talk about it?" Blake ask, still driving, looking back at me from time to time. "Not right now. All I want to do is get some rest."

When we got home I just went upstairs and into my room. I changed into pajamas and laid in bed. It felt so good to get out of those clothes. Blake came in and went into the walk in closet. She came back out and was dressed in black shorts and black t-shirt. She comes into bed and wraps her arms around me and I snuggle into her arms.

"Blake."

"Yeah?"

"When you first seen me, what did you think?" I ask her. I didn't know what she will say, or how I will feel about it. But I just want her honest opinion. "When I first seen you Sophia I thought you were weak." I push my head back a little to get a better view of her face. I raise my eye brow at her. "Just let me finish Sophia. But after awhile, I seen you grow into a strong independent woman."

I kiss her on the lips and pull back. "Sophia would you like to be my girlfriend?" I nod repeatedly and put my forehead to hers. She pulled me closer and snuggled with me more. "What are we going to do about Lexi and Sara Blake?" She sighs.

"I think you know what we have to do. We can't keep on letting her get away with these things." A tear slipped my eye. "I know. I just don't know what to do." Blake just held me as we kept quiet. After awhile I look up at Blake, she had her eyes close. A part of me knew what I had to do. Lexi and Sara are dangerous and won't rest until she finds me.

I got to let Blake know that, that I want Lexi to be taken down. Her, and everyone else that is helping her get away with these crimes. I don't want anyone to get hurt, even innocent people. They don't deserve to get hurt because I can't make this decision. I look at Blake and decided to tell her when she wakes up.

But the thing I have to figure out is my father. I can't let him tell on Blake because she will surely get thrown in jail. I close my eyes. I can't lose Blake, it will break my heart if I did. I will figure all this out tomorrow. Right now all I just want to do is sleep this off. I close my eyes and drift off to sleep.