I'm Back

Sophia Gonzalez

I hang out with Adrian as I haven't seen him in awhile. We talked about a lot of things and I was so happy to see him again. I missed this. "So what have you been doing?" He rubs the back of his neck, looking unsure to tell me. I started to get nervous each second that he doesn't say anything. He just sighs. "I have been working with Serena." I freeze as I remember what she did to me. "But she bite me." I said angrily. "I know and you have every reason to hate her. But she is sorry."

I crossed my arms still not believing it. She needs to tell me, not Adrian. "Look, she wants to see you and make amends. You can even bring Blake if you want to." I think about it. I did want to see her and make her apologize to me. "Okay. But Blake is coming with to." He nods, obviously understanding. I waited for Serena to come. Blake was holding me in her arms. I was nervous and biting my lip.

"Don't worry. If she tries anything then she is dead." Blake kisses my forehead. Sarah, Riley, and Allison are here with us if Serena gets any ideas. The door opens and in walks Serena. She looks at all of us as her eyes land on me. She was wearing a black corset, black leather jeans and black boots. "Hi Sophia."

I swear if she tries anything I would kill her. But I doubt I have enough time if Blake attacks her first. "Hi Serena. It's been awhile." I say, looking at how much she has changed. It wasn't the clothes it was something about her. "Indeed it has." Serena takes off her black sunglasses.

She looks me up and down. Blake pulls me closer to her, knowing that she is looking at me in a not so friendly way. Serena smirks, amused. Adrian comes by Serena side looking at her. "Come on Serena." Serena bites the inside of her cheek. "I'm sorry. But you better appreciate this because I don't say sorry often."

It did look like she was sorry, but after everything that went down between us, it was hard to trust her. She took away my choice. "I forgive you, I think." Serena smiles and nods at me. "What!" Blake looks at me astonished. I look at the girls and they were shocked to. "Honestly, if you did that to me Serena, you would be dead now." Allison said.

"Damn you are cold." Everyone turns around and looks at Nina. She licks her lips at Allison. Allison rolls her eyes and leaves. "Nina!?" Serena looks at her. "What the fuck are you doing here?" She asks. Nina shrugs and looks at Blake. "Couple of reasons." Blake turns to look at Serena. "You could stay here Serena but that is only if Sophia wants you to."

Serena looks at me. "Yes if you want to. But that is if everyone else agrees." I look at everyone else and they didn't have any objection. "Very well, you can stay." Serena blows out a sigh of relief. Adrian looks at me gladly. Adrian once told me that I was like a little sister to him and that always made me happy. I never had a brother. But I do now.

"I will so you guys later. Sophia and I have some business to discuss." Business? Blake grabs my hand and pulls me. I didn't know we had any business to discuss. We walk into the office. "What business do we—" I got cut off by Blake kissing me. That came out of no where. I wrap my arms around her as she pulls me closer. I pull away. "What was that for?"

"For being an amazing girlfriend." Blake lifts her up and kisses her hard. Sophia chuckles. Blake sets her on the desk. "I am so in love with you Blake." Blake stops kissing her and pulls back. "What?" Sophia thought she spooked her. "I love you." She whispers, unsure. "I love you to." Sophia smiles and kisses her. Her heart was beating and was scared what was going to happen next.

Blake kisses my neck and then my collarbone. "You know when I told you I wasn't a virgin?" Blake says into the kiss. I nod. "I lost my virginity with you." I stopped kissing her and looked at her weirdly. "Really?" She nods her head.