Can't stay away

[Mollie King]

Sophia Gonzalez

I sit in the car with Blake and it is completely silent. There was no music or anything on. I don't even know what to say to her. I only just met her today. It was stupid of me to go with her to who knows where. She could probably be taking me to a deserted place and kill me. I just can't think about that. I need to stay calm and think. I can't believe I got into a car with a stranger. I'm so stupid. I should use my phone, no. It will make it to obvious.

I do have to apologize to Lexi when I get home. It was stupid to leave her alone with her brother. I mean, if I get home safely and not get kidnapped, tortured, and then get killed. Two days later I will be found in a lake somewhere dead and all over the news. Sophia Gonzalez, dead at the age of twenty six all because of her stupid mistake.

What am I thinking? I should just stay calm so why am I not doing that? "Is something on your mind?" She asks, cutting the silence. "No." I doubt she wants to hear me ramble about all the stuff Lexi's brother has been doing to Lexi and that I'm regretting my decision about coming with her. "Come on tell me. I won't judge." I mean I might not ever see her again so I don't know why not. "It's just I left Lexi all alone to deal with her brother and that wasn't right. I mean I left with you, a complete stranger." I tell her.

I just hope I don't lose my friend. Lexi has been my best friend since middle school. I was always so shy so I got bullied a lot. But it all changed when Lexi kept on threatening them. She is strong and scary at the same time "Well, she will forgive you. If you guys are really that close then she will. Also, I'm not going to hurt you if that's what your worried about. If I was planning to hurt you, I would of did it awhile ago." She said, not taking her eyes off the road.

"Okay." But the feeling of uneasiness was still there. All around us was a bunch of trees and no civilization. "So, where are we going?"

"Going to my house."

As she was driving up the road, I see a house, no, more like a mansion. My mouth was agape when I look at the beauty before me. The gates open and we go through it, circling around since there was a fountain in the middle. It was three stories high and I couldn't wait to go inside. Wait, what am I talking about? I don't want to go inside I need to get out of here quick. "Thank you for the drive, but I really shouldn't." I need to get out of this situation quick.

The mansion was kinda dark though, kinda goth looking. "Your fine. It will only be a couple minutes." Yikes. Blake opened the door and she walked in, me following behind her. Words couldn't express how I feel right now. It was even more extravagant. There were stairs leading upstairs and to the left was a nice living room and to the right was the kitchen. The mansion looked a little Victorian. "Follow me this way." She grabs my hand and leads me upstairs. We walk past many rooms and I wondered what's inside all of them. She opens the door and walks in as do I. I thought it was going to be something more beautiful since it was a mansion but no.

It was just a room. I mean it is a beautiful room but I was kinda hoping that I would get a tour around here. "This is my room." I look at her and smile. "You have a nice room." She had a king size bed with a black canapé on top. She had wooden floors and a walk in closet. Her walls were a dark shade of red. She had a bookshelf and a flat screen tv.

I always wanted a walk in closet but since my mom only makes minimum as do I we can't. But it doesn't matter to me. As long as I have a roof over my head and food on the table I'm fine. I look around and see she has a balcony. "I'll be right back." She closes the door and leaves. I sit on her comfy bed. This is a great opportunity to leave.