Sarah and Lexi

Lexi

Sarah has been with me ever since I got back. But she hasn't slept, ate, or showered and I felt bad. "Sarah, go and eat something then take a shower." I told her. "Are you saying that I smell?" She raised her eyebrow. I didn't know what to say. She didn't smell. "No thats not what I mean." I start to laugh. You don't smell I just thought you want to enjoy a nice hot shower."

Sarah came over to me and gave me a hug. It felt so good to be in her arms again. "Go and eat something Sarah. I'm feeling much better." Sarah finally gave in and nod. She got up and left the hospital wing.

I leave the hospital wing, tired of being here. I walk down the hall and I see Sophia coming this way. Shit. I had nowhere to hide. Sophia seen me and came over to me. "What are you doing out of bed Lexi?" Great, another lecture. "I'm fine. I'm feeling much better. Don't worry." I say to her.

"Let me take you to your room." I shake my head. "No I'm hungry I'm just going to go to the kitchen and get something to eat." Sophia smiles. "Well, we both can go together. I'm hungry as well."

We went to the kitchen together. The chefs were already there. "Hey girls, what did you want to eat?" The head chef says. "Actually I'm going to make my own food." Sophia looks at me weirdly. "You do know that I'm a good cook." I remind her.

"Okay well, we don't need you guys to prepare our food. Go on and do what you guys want." Sophia says to them. They all look at each other. "Okay. We won't get in trouble with Blake right?" One of the girls said. "Of course not Layla." She nods and they all leave. "What do you want Lexi? I can make it for you."

"I don't need help. I want to do it on my own. Also, you suck at cooking." Sophia gasps. "Hey!" They both laugh. "I'll start cooking hopefully we have the stuff. But I don't doubt that we don't. You can help me but don't screw it up. We will be making some spaghetti." Sophia rolls her eyes.

"I won't screw it up." We started cooking and it felt great. It felt like we were teenagers again. "I can't believe that your doing great." I say to her. "Of course I'm doing great." We both laugh. "What are you doing out of bed?" Both Sophia and I turn to Sarah. "We are just having some fun Sarah."

"Sophia she shouldn't be out of bed. What were you thinking? I was worried when I didn't see you in your bed in the hospital wing." I walk up to Sarah. "Im sorry for not telling you but I'm okay Sarah. I hate doing nothing. Also, I was hungry." I could tell in Sarah's eyes that she didn't want this but I was sick and tired of staying in bed. "Okay. Okay." Sarah looks down at the floor. "Look at me Sarah."

Sarah looks up at me. "I love you for caring about me. But I wanted this. So please, join me and Sophia in having a good time making spaghetti." She smiles. "Okay. Fine. Let's have a good time." It was fun cooking and laughing together. I just wish Sara was here to join in. Where is she? Now that I think of it, where is the rest of my crew?

We were all sitting down eating the spaghetti we made that turned out good. "Sophia." She turns to me. "Yeah?" She asks, eating her spaghetti. "Where is my crew?" I ask her. They didn't see me when I was in the hospital. "Your going to have to ask Blake. She handles with that kind of stuff."

Why would they listen to her? I know they were going to kill Blake and Sophia because I got captured but that changed when I told them to stop. Ever since then they haven't been around.

"I'm going to talk to Blake about it. You guys can finish up eating." I got up and put my plate in the sink. "Are you sure?" Sarah asks. "I'm sure."

I went to go and see Blake. She was in her office. I knock on the door. "Come in." Once I came in her smile faltered. "I thought you were Sophia."

"No I'm not. I came to ask you about my gang." I sat down on the seat opposite side of her. "Oh."

"I haven't seen them lately and I want to know where they are. They are family to me."

"They are out on a mission." She has to be lying. "All of them?" I know she is lying to me. "Look, I will handle this stuff while you go and get rest."

"I'm done resting. I'm fine right now." I paused for a minute thinking about Sophia. "What Sophia said. About us hanging out and getting to know each other better. Let's do it. Maybe that way we can trust each other more." I want to know what she did with my gang. I could always torture her out of it. But I don't think Sophia would like that. "I really don't want to but I know Sophia would like that very much."

"Good."

"So when should we tell her?" I ask Blake. Blake gets up from her seat. "We can go now." Blake grabs her gun from under her desk and hides it in her holster. "Let's go tell Blake and Sarah."

"We don't have to look to far, Sarah and Sophia are hanging out in the kitchen." Blake nods. We both walk to the kitchen and once we got there, we see Sophia and Sarah still talking and laughing their heads off. "Hey guys. I'm surprised you didn't kill each other yet." Sophia says.

Blake goes over to Sophia and kisses her on the lips. "Lexi and I are going out."

"Like to have fun?" Sarah says skeptically. "Yeah." I say to Sarah. Sarah and Sophia look at each other. "I mean I know I said you should hang out but I never expect you to do it." Blake wraps her arms around her neck. "Well I am full of surprises." Blake whispers into Sophia's ear.

"Okay well I hope you guys have fun. But don't overwork yourself Lexi. I'm sure Van will agree." Sarah tells me, getting up and kisses me on the lips. "Van left right?" Sophia asks Blake. We all knew that Sophia hated Van because she is always flirting with Blake. "No baby she is not gone." Sophia groans.

"It's okay sweetie. She won't touch me."

"Are we going to go or what?" I ask Blake. I just want to get this over with. But I have to be nice to her. I need to know about my gang. "Yeah. See ya babe." Blake kisses her on the cheek. Blake goes over to me. "Ready?" I nod. I hope I don't regret this.