The Truth

Sophia Gonzalez

I look around the large size room and see pictures of me hanging up on the walls. It was me wearing old fashion dresses. But it was me with Blake by my side. She was so gorgeous. "Those portraits are you and Blake back in the 1900s." He tells me, looking at the portrait. I look at him with wide eyes. "But it can't be true." I tell him. "You really don't know do you?" I shake my head.

"Everything that I'm about to tell you is true. I want you to be aware that the memories that you had were bad and good." I wanted to know the memories that I lost, even if my memories are terrible. But like he said, there were some good times to. "Okay." He takes a deep breath. "Sophia, all the years that you had lived, many of my people have been watching you." Okay, that is creepy.

But I would of known that I was being watched. "First, it was Harlequin." Harlequin? Why do I know that name from somewhere. "Then, it was Luther. He has been watching over you throughout the years and never once left you. But when we found out that he wasn't watching you to protect you, we took matters into our own hands. But little did we know, he wasn't just a protecter from our group. He was a demon created from the devil himself."

As he went on telling me all these things that I have done, my stomach kept on turning. I felt sick to my stomach. I died, either by old age or just something horrible happening to me and every eighteen years, I come back, only to die again while Blake was to live for eternity. "What about Blake?" I end up saying. I wanted to know more about what happens to me, but all I just thought about was Blake. "Blake sits in this mansion, waiting for you to be resurrected. But every time you do, it gets harder and harder for her to bare seeing you die." I felt bad for Blake.

She waited for me, but all I did was cause her pain. "Maybe it's time for her to move on. To leave me behind." As I say this, tears fall down my face. "She can't know that you are learning about this stuff."

"Why not!?" I wanted her to know everything, to tell her to leave me behind. But Adrian doesn't want me to tell Blake. "Because, if she finds out she will kill me." I smirk. "I thought you weren't afraid of Blake Adrian?" I ask. He didn't say anything. I laugh. "I won't let that happen Adrian. I just need to tell her and demand her to tell me. I'm sorry Adrian." I run out of the room and down the halls. I got to get to Blake before Adrian does.

I won't let Adrian die. I will protect him. I look back behind me to see if Adrian was following behind me but he wasn't. Yes, now all I have to do is get to—

I fell down on my butt and look up. It was Adrian looking at me with hands on his hips. "Sophia you can't out run me." Dang it. "Get up." I look back at him and stand up. "Your such an idiot." I roll my eyes. "Sophia?" Adrian and I both turn around to look at Blake. I see blood on her shirt. "Blake, what happened?" I came up to her and look, checking for wounds. "It's not mine." My mouth was agape.

"Did you..." I couldn't say it. I couldn't say if she killed someone. But I knew it was true. "Yes but I had to. I was on a mission and sometimes people die." She adverted her eyes to Adrian. She walks past me and walks to Adrian. She stands right in front of him. "What are you doing here with Sophia?" She asks, raising her eyebrow. He didn't say anything. "He was showing me around." I cut in.

Blake looks back at me. "I thought you already seen the house with Serena." She got me right there. "Serena didn't show me everything." I hope she believed my lie. She walks back to me and I stiffen. Oh no, what if she hurts me? She lifts my chin up, "after all these years, you still can't lie to me." I widen my eyes. She knows the truth.

It didn't work. "I-" she puts her hand up to stop me. "Go back to your room Sophia." I could tell she was trying to be calm. "No." I need to stand my ground. If I don't, then Adrian might get hurt. "Now!" She showed her fangs at me. "Just go." I look at Adrian and he motions for me to go. I give him a sad look and finally give in. "Please don't hurt him Blake." I walk past her and Adrian and walk to my room. I shut the door and walk to my bed and sit down. All I kept on thinking about was what Adrian had told me. So it was true. My name is Raven.

I just wished that I had my memory back. Why is it that I don't remember? The door opens and in walks Blake. I get off from the bed and run to her. "Where is Adrian?" I know Blake was pretty mad at Adrian for telling me about my memories. "Doesn't matter."

She past me and starts looking around the room. I don't know what she is looking for. It's not like I would hide something. "What did Adrian tell you?"

"He told me that you knew me and always waited for me." She bit her lip. She looked nervous, which was crazy since she is a vampire/mafia leader. "I killed someone." Okay, I did not want to know that. "He was screaming and I didn't stop stabbing him." I didn't know what to say.

I didn't want to hear about her kills. "Why?" I end up asking. Curiosity taking the better of me. "Because that is my job Sophia. You have to start getting use to that." I step closer to her, but her back was turn to me so I don't think she noticed. "Why?" She didn't say anything. "Also because I was angry on how weak you make me." But why is that bad? "Why is that so bad?" She turns to look at me. "I have to be strong to protect you Sophia. You don't know what it's like to be in my mansion all alone without you. No more. Your not dying ever again." She says.

"That is why I have to keep you out of harm by letting you go. I have to many enemies and I have to hide you where no one can find you. "Sarah!" Blake called for her. I see Sarah walk in with her super speed. "Woah." I backed up a little. That was scary/awesome at the same time. "Take Sophia away." I look at Blake with shock. I couldn't go back to my mom. She doesn't know I exist. And I would be afraid to since Lexi would find me.

I look back at Sarah and she looked sorry. "Don't worry, you will be living in a cabin somewhere safe. There is also a market few miles down so you will be good with food and water. I left 20,000 dollars there for you. Don't worry, I will protect you. I promise this won't be forever Sophia." I was about to call to Blake but Sarah wrapped her arms around me and picked me up and started running. She finally stopped and I felt dizzy and sick.

She put me down on the ground which was a mistake since I almost fell down. "Woah." Sarah puts my arm around her neck to stand me up. "I'm sorry Sophia, but I have to go." She sits me down on the ground and leaves. I look around and there stood the cabin that Blake told me. I walk in. It was medium sized and was absolutely breathtaking. I guess I was on my own now. No one to turn to. I wish Blake would of thought of this before kidnapping me.

The keys were on the table. I take them and put it in my pocket. There was an envelope and indeed the money that she told me that she had was there. Holy shit. That's a lot. I sat down on the couch trying to process everything. Tears well up. I clench my fist as I start to cry. Adrian told me so much about myself and now I can never figure out who I really am.

I don't even know what happened to him. Did Blake hurt him? What did she do to him? I told him I was going to protect him but I couldn't. Someone knocked on the door. I wiped my tears away. I didn't know who was knocking. Blake told me that she clearly doesn't want to see me. I look outside the window but it was dark and I couldn't see.

I put the chain on and open it a little bit. It was a women with black hair wearing a black dress. She was very beautiful but the look on her face scared me. How did she know that I was here? "Are you Sophia Gonzalez?" She asks me. "Uh, yeah. I mean, I don't know. Why?" She smirks and looks behind me. I look behind me only to see a bag fly over my head. "I'm sorry love." Someone hits me in the head and I black out.