Lexi And Sarah

*Lexi*

A/N- This chapter is going to be how Sarah and Lexi got together.

I was jealous of Blake. I wanted to be with Sophia so bad and here I am stuck in the friend zone. I should of told her how I felt but even if I did, she would of never have returned the feelings that I have for her. I'm losing to Blake who is my enemy. I can't believe I'm teaming up with her. I would of never have done this if it wasn't for Sophia. This is stupid. I got so lost in thought that I bumped into someone.

"Shit. Sorry Sarah." I grab her arm and helped her up. "No it's fine. I'm just going to go and see Riley." She removes her hair out of her face. I must admit, a lot of Blake's friends are really hot looking. "What are you doing? Are you on your way to see Sophia?" She asks me. "No. Why do you assume that?"

"I don't know. You never really talk to us." That is true. Only if I really need to. "I'm going for a drink." I tell her. I need to forget about Sophia and forget about everything that is happening in my life right now because right now, it is shit. "Can I tag along?" I look at her skeptically. "I thought you were going to talk to Riley?" She shrugs. "I'll do it later."

I was hesitant at first but nodded in the end. I wanted to be alone, but the company would be good for me. Once we got to the bar, it was awkward. We were just both sitting at the bar drinking, not talking with each other. "This is awkward." I agreed. An hour went by and we were drunk. We were so open with each other and I was so glad to because I wanted to get so much off my chest lately. "So you like Sophia? But she is with Blake."

I roll my eyes. "Oh you don't say." Sarah laughs. "You know what you need?!" Sarah says loudly. "What!?" I yell back. "To find someone new!" I thought about that. But I could never found the perfect one for me. I knew I was being picky. Every date I have been on I wanted them to be like Sophia. Their interest, their likes, It was weird. "I don't know..." I trailed off. Sarah turns to look at the crowd that is dancing.

"Where do you get your dates!?" She was still talking so loud. "Here." She turns to me. "Maybe we should start somewhere else then." I totally agreed. Sarah grabbed my hand and looked me dead in the eye. I was shocked when she did that. "I-I never noticed on how hot you are." I know she is saying this because she was being drunk but I liked it. She kissed me hard on the lips. Oh no this isn't good.

I pull away, my drunken state flew out the window. "This isn't good Sarah. What would Blake and Sophia think?" She grabs her drink and downs it. "I don't care. Blake would never hurt me if she found out. She would be happy for me.... eventually." She laughs. I slap my forehead.

"Sarah you are drunk and I don't want to do anything that will make things weird."

"Got it."

**
I sit up in my bed and turn over. Sarah was sleeping peacefully with her clothes off. Shit shit shit. I didn't know if I should wake her up or not. She looked so adorable when she was asleep. I remove a strand of hair that was in her face. I didn't want this to end at all. Wait, what am I saying? She stirs and opens her eyes. She looks at me and widens her eyes.

She sits up and looks at me like she seen a ghost. "Did we?" I didn't know so I didn't say anything. "Oh no. Lexi! This is all your fault!" She blamed me? She came onto me. I look her up and down at her body. She was so beautiful. I could look at her all day.

"How is it my fault?" She was pacing back and fourth. "I shouldn't have went with you drinking." I just watched her pace back and fourth naked. "Sarah, your naked." She looks down at herself and grabs the blanket off the bed and covers herself. But I was naked myself. She looks at me for a long while. I decided to tease her. "Like what you see?"

She ignored my comment and looked for her clothes. She grabbed her clothes and put them on. "We will never talk about this again." She leaves my room as I watch her go. I smile to myself. I know I was drunk. But I remember everything. I didn't know how, but I did. I didn't know why I slept with her. But it didn't feel like a just one night stands for me. It felt something more to me.

I hope it meant something to her. Maybe things will change between me and her. I decided to see her in her room after I was done with everything I needed to do. She wasn't there when I went inside. I was about to leave but she was by the door. "What are you doing here?" I could t believe I was doing this. I thought I would never say this. "Would you like to go on a date with me?" She didn't say anything.

Is this going to be awkward for us? She sighed but looked at me. She was fidgeting with her hands and took a deep breath. She nods. "Okay. But we need to keep this a secret for a bit. I don't want anyone to know. Not yet. Not until we figure out what we are." I smile. I nod. "Tomorrow night." I know that my gang will not like this but I don't care.

I'm the boss and I can date whoever the fuck I want. If they don't like it then they can come to me and talk about it. "Okay. I will set up something. Don't worry, it will just be a simple date." She nods as I leave the room. I shut the door on the way out. My heart was pounding and my hands were sweaty. I can't believe I did that. I just felt different around Sarah. I didn't want to pass this up. I don't want to be alone anymore.

I want to have someone. Maybe that someone, is Sarah.

****