First Time

Sophia Gonzalez

Blake was currently in the bathtub. I put bubbles in there as I start to rub her shoulders. She needed it. I wasn't in the bath of course. But I would maybe like that. No stop that Sophia. "That feels nice." Blake's hair was in a bun as her eyes were closed. Maybe I should get in. There is enough room for the both of us. What if she wouldn't let me?

Sophia stop over guessing yourself, you always do. She would let you. She loves you. Why wouldn't she?She has been waiting for me. She was always patient about that so why not? Blake looks up at me and smirks. Did she just read my mind? I squint my eyes as I splash water in her face. "What did I do?"

Blake wipes her face. "You read my mind. You know I don't like that Blake." Blake laughs as she pulls me into the bath. We both laugh as I look at Blake. She's naked. I look her up and down as I was on top of her. Blake wraps her arms around my waist. Is this about to happen? She pulled me close. My clothes were all wet. But I didn't care. I liked this.

I was enjoying this. I kissed her on the lips. It was gentle at first but then it turned heated. She slipped her tongue in my mouth. I was nervous but also excited. I knew where this was heading. Our tongues danced around for awhile. At least, that's what it felt like. I pulled away to catch my breath. "Do you want this?" I could see the lust in her eyes.

"Yes." Blake pulled me in for another long kiss. I was happy I was going to lose my virginity to someone I love. I was ready and I wanted it know. "I wished I would of known. I was going to make it more special for you." She said, in between kisses. "You are sweet. But I'm good with this." Blake got up as did I. Blake and I still kissing. I could feel her skin as my hands were on her waist.

We both got out of the tub as we both laugh. Blake lifted me up as I wrap my legs around her. Blake sets me down on the bed. She crawls on top of me. The water from the bath falling on me. I cups her cheeks. The bed was all wet. She was so beautiful.

I was still fully clothed while Blake was still very much naked. Blake groaned as she looks at my clothes and starts taking them off. I wrap my arms around Blake's neck. She lifted me up and pushed me back further onto the bed as my head rested on the pillow. It felt nice to feel her skin on mine. I looked at Blake. She was smiling at me. "You know when I told you I lost everything."

Is she talking about her virginity? "Yes." I push a strand of hair back behind her ear. "Well, since you know, we had sex multiple times." Blake wraps my legs around her and kisses my neck down to my collarbone. I didn't know that at all. "Oh." Was all I said. I was blushing hard and I knew Blake could see it. "I love it when you blush." We connect foreheads. I lay my head back as I close my eyes. She kisses in between my chest.

"Just lay back and I will do the rest."

****

I start getting ready. Blake was going to take me out to dinner today. I put on a black dress with some black heels. The door opens and in walks Nina. She had a smug look on her face. "Yeah?" Nina walks close to me. "So, don't hide it. Everyone knows now that you slept with Blake." I widen my eyes. They know? But how? I never told them.

Did Blake tell them? Without my permission? She is going to get it. "How did you know?" Nina sits down on my bed and looks. The maid already cleaned the bedsheets and everything so it was all good. "So, this is where you did it?" I grit my teeth. She is going to get it. "Just tell me who told you!?" I yell at her. She didn't get faze at all she just laughs. "We heard you guys all night when we walk pass your room. Do you want me to say what you were saying to her?"