Held Hostage

Sofia Gonzalez

I open my eyes but close it again because of the bright light. I open them once again and see that I'm in a small room. It smelled horrible and the walls were a faded green color. I tried moving but my hands were tied to a chair. I tried getting out which was useless but I didn't know what else to do.

I should be crying, but I'm not. I can't let it show. I don't want my kidnappers to see me crying. I won't give them the satisfaction.

I tried moving my hands but it only hurt more on my wrist. I heard footsteps coming this way and I stopped struggling. He stopped at my cell and looked at me with those piercing blue eyes. He opens the cell with a passcode and walks in, not saying a word. He had his hands behind his back looking at me with a straight face.

He had brown shaggy hair and a chiseled jaw. He was wearing a black t-shirt and a black leather jacket with black ripped jeans. He was giving off the bad boy look. He looked to be in his twenties.

I didn't say anything. I didn't know if 'please let me go' saying will help me get out of this situation. He doesn't look like the guy to kidnap someone and drug their mother type of guy and then just let them go. "Do you know why your here?" He asks me with his deep demanding voice. I didn't know how to answer that. I didn't know why, or did I?

Maybe I did something to someone and now they want to punish me for that. But I dont know who. I don't have any enemies. I shook my head. "Well, your here to please the queen." I raised my eyebrow at him. He wanted me to please who now? "She should be here shortly." He walks around me while I still look forward, looking down. I was shivering out of fear and my breathing was becoming rapidly every second but I tried to not show it.

He puts his hand on my shoulder and I flinch. He just laughed on how much he had an affect on me. "You really are scared aren't you little girl?" I didn't answer him. Little girl? I think he knew the answer to that question. He bent down to look at me. "Tell me something princess because I don't understand why someone would want you?"

I wasn't offended by his question, mostly because I thought his question was true. I didn't answer him and that made him more angry. "Answer me!" He yelled. I flinched again. "I don't know." I said simply, not looking at him. He stood up. "Yeah, I don't know either." I looked at him and he was lost in thought. "That would be all Damien, leave us be."

I know that voice. Blake. She walks in and Damien looks at her. "Okay." He obediently walks out and it was just Blake and I. He just left. Just like that? I look down from her and just kept my gaze on the floor. She bends down to looks at me. "Sophia, please look at me." She said in her sweet, soothing voice. I looked up at her, not even thinking.

She just had this affect on me. I couldn't believe that she drugged my mom. "I know you must be mad about this but I had to." I look up at her. "No, no you didn't Blake. You left my mom on the floor!" She sighs.

"Sophia please let me explain. Also, I didn't know about your mom. I would of never let that happen." I didn't want to hear it. But I wanted to. I want to hear her reason and not think about the only reason why she kidnapped me is because to take me away from my mother. I was going to stay. Why did she do this?

"You have five minutes." She smiled at me and stood up. "Okay." She took off my ropes and once she did, my wrist were all red. It hurt a lot. "Hold on." She grabbed both of my wrist and started massaging it with her two thumbs. It felt so good.