Melanie

*Lauren Calaway played by Melanie*

*Blake Romanov*

Melanie looks at Sophia then back at me. "Red called me and told me that you needed help. I was surprise to hear from Red that you needed me. You must be in deep shit. I would of never believe that the great Blake would need my help." Melanie sits down on the bed. I pull Sophia closer to me, far away from Melanie as possible. "You must be Sophia. I always hear about you and I have been wanting to meet you for some time." Melanie holds out her hand.

Sophia shakes her hand, confused. "It's nice to meet you to. Blake never mentioned you." Melanie looks at me then back at Sophia. "Well, she is a dick so I don't expect anything from her." I glare at her. "Get out Melanie so we can change." I demanded. No one disrespects me in my house. Melanie rolls her eyes and gets up and leaves the room, shutting the door behind her. I get up and walk into the walk in closet and change. I walk out and see Sophia still in bed.

"Is something wrong?" Sophia gets up with the blanket around her. "Who is she?" I knew she was going to ask questions about her. "She is someone I know. She is in another mafia gang. A popular one at that. She is going to help us fight off Leona, Sandra, and Lexi's stupid gang." I miss Lexi. I heard her say in her mind. Well I sure don't. I thought.

But I know Sarah misses her as well so I must get her back. For Sarah and Sophia even though I will hate it. "Don't worry Sophia, I will bring her back. Now go and get change." She nods and goes into the walk in closet. She didn't comment on me reading her mind because I know she hates it.

But I can't help it. I think she is done complaining about it so she stopped. She comes out and I hold her hand. She blushes as we walk out the door. We go downstairs and go into the living room. There stood Melanie with Allison, Red and Nina.

"So, what did you need me to do? Do you want me to get you more people. Because it looks to me you are lacking people." I glare at her. "Yes we need more people." Melanie comes close to me with a smirk on her face. What is she thinking? "I will help if you say please. I want to hear the Blake Romanov to say please." What the fuck? I look at the others.

I look at my sister who was shaking my head to not do it. "Romanovs don't say please Blake." She mind linked. "Look, just say it. We need her. I know it's sucks but we need her." Allison says. I clench my fist knowing what I have to do. "Please." I whisper. "I'm sorry, what was that?" Okay now she is pushing her luck. I get closer to her. "Don't push it Melanie. I already said it now your going to help us."

She rolls her eyes but smirks. She likes pushing my buttons. She knows that I won't hurt her because of Red. "Come on Melanie. Stop playing around." Red tells her, putting her hands on her hips. Melanie just rolls her eyes at her. "Okay I will help. But honestly Blake, you got yourself into deep trouble."

She was right. But I can stop them. I won't let them beat me. "Can I talk to you for a moment?" I nod as Melanie and I go into my office. I sit down as I wait for her to tell me what's on her mind. "Is Sophia really worth this fight Blake?" I clench my teeth as I sat up from my chair and walked over to her.

"What did you just say Melanie?" Despite how angry I look, she remained calm and firm. "What if Sandra and the others team up? They will have more people then ever before. Honestly Blake, do you remember what happened last time?" I remember it. We lost. But it won't happen again. I will make sure of it.

"I won't let it happen again." She scoffs. "Dammit Blake. When will you realize that this fantasy that you and Sophia have is not going to happen? You think Sophia and you will ride off to the sunset? It's not going to happen. I did this with you the last time and look what happened. After this, I'm done. Your on your own." I never seen Melanie get like this.

Melanie leaves my office as I sit down on the desk. Why is she right? Why? The door opens and in walks Sophia. "Hey, is everything okay?" I go to her and pull her into a hug. I close my eyes and smell her beautiful scent. "I'm okay. I'm just tired."

Sophia pulls away from me. She puts her hands on either side of my cheeks. "It's going to be okay Blake. We can do this." I grab her hand. "I know." Sophia gives me a weak smile. I smile back, I didn't want her to worry about anything. I will handle things. She doesn't need to worry. "Blake."

"Yeah?" She fiddles with her fingers. "Promise me something." I nod. "I want you to promise that if we fail, that if something happens to me, that you will move on from me. That if I get reincarnated again that you will leave me be." I couldn't move. I couldn't believe that she was saying this. The thought of that scared me. I knew one day that she will say this again. But I was hoping that she didn't. "Promise?"

"I can't. What your saying is impossible for me to do. I tried to move on once but it ended in failure. I kept on coming back to you." She sighs as she opens the door. "I will meet you with the others." She leaves my office and shuts the door. I took a deep breath and open the door, going back to the others.

I know she is disappointed with me now. But she knew I would never agree to that. All I just want was to get this over with and win. I hate when people tell me to move on. I won't let my failure happen again.

****