Proposal

Sophia Gonzalez

I didn't know what Blake was planning for me and I wanted to know. The curiosity was eating me alive. I was excited and nervous at the same time. "Are you ready to go?" She asks me. I nod my head. She grabs my hand as we walk to the door to leave. I blush. A black jeep was already waiting for us.

But I didn't see any driver in front. "Today I'm going to drive us. No one is coming so it's just going to be you and me." She says, opening the passenger door for me. "Well thank you." I get in and she shuts the door. She walks over to the driver seat and opens up the door. She gets in and starts up the car.

We drive for a little bit until we came into a clearing. I didn't know where we are. But it didn't feel unknown. It felt like I knew this place but I couldn't remember it. "I know you don't remember but this is the place where we first met a long time ago. You attended a ball here and you looked so beautiful. I couldn't help to not keep my eyes off of you."

She was smiling as she was telling the story. "I just had to have you."

"Then you kidnapped me." She laughed but nodded. "Yeah." She parks the car on the grass. We were alone, the only thing I see were trees. "Come on, let's go." Blake shuts off the car and we both get out.

She goes into the back and grabs out a picnic basket and a blanket. How did I not see that? She closes the door as I follow her. I help her set everything up. We both sit down on the blanket and Blake pulls out from the basket some sandwiches, a wine bottle and my favorite chocolate chip cookies. "Thank you for this. But why?"

"I wanted a day out just the two of us. We hadn't much of that lately." I didn't believe her. I mean I love all of this but something else was going on. "If we met here and a ball was taking place, where is everything?" She sighs. "They tore it down." Now I feel bad asking. I kiss her cheek. "Let's eat." We started to eat and enjoy each other's company.

"This was amazing. But we should start heading back Blake. It's getting dark. I didn't even realize it." I stand up but Blake gets down on one knee and I knew what was happening. "Sophia Gonzalez I love you with all my heart and I want to be with you forever. I never did this because I was scared. But I'm ready. Every time you died I tried to find someone else but they weren't you."

My heart was beating fast. "So, Sophia Gonzalez, will you marry me and become Sophia Romanov?" I couldn't get the words out so I nodded a bunch of times. I jumped into her arms and kissed her deeply. "I'm so fucking happy you said yes."

"Why wouldn't I? I love you to." Blake put the beautiful ring on my finger. We held each other. I was engaged. I was fucking engaged! I couldn't believe it. "I can't wait to tell everyone." Blake nods but still held me. "Let's get back home." I was about to leave but Blake pulled me back and kissed me deeply. She wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Blake." I laugh. We can do it when we get home that way we don't have to rush or worry about anyone seeing us." She hugs but agrees with me. "So we can do it all night long?" I laugh. I whisper in her ear. "I promise. All night sweetheart."

"Baby, you are turning me on." I kiss her on the lips and walk to the car. I get into the passenger seat as I see Blake getting all the stuff and coming back to the car. I look at the ring. I smile widely. I didn't know Blake getting into the drivers seat. I look in the back and the stuff was already in the car.

We went back home and I told everyone. Everyone was happy for me. "Congratulations Sophia. So you finally had the balls to tell her huh?" Adrian asks Blake. Blake puts her arm around me. "Yep."

The only person that didn't like the idea was Van and Lexi which kinda sucked. "Sophia can I talk to you for a minute?" Lexi asks. I nod as she pulls me to the side. "Are you sure you want to marry her?" I frown. "Of course I do. Look, I know you don't like her but maybe if you guys hung out—"

She didn't even let me finish my sentence. "No way in hell am I hanging out with her." I turn around and called Blake over here. She came over. "Yeah?" She looks at Lexi and rolls her eyes. "I want you guys to hang out since Lexi is feeling better." They both protested. "I hate how you guys don't like each other. You both are important to me. Please do it for me?"

Lexi and Blake both look at each other dreading the idea. They obviously didn't want to do it but they both agreed to it. "Thank you." I kissed Blake's cheek and then I hugged Lexi. "I'm glad your all better."

"Yeah I'm glad to."

"Okay come on Sophia." Blake grabs my hand and pulls me away from Lexi. "Blake." She pulls me away from the others. "Blake this is so rude." I tell her. She just shrugs and keeps walking. We enter our room. Blake closes the door and pulls me to her and kisses me deeply. She lifts me up as I wrap my legs around her. "You promised me a long night." She whispers into my ear. Oh boy.