Chapter 53

Lucky's POV

After talking with AC just a few minutes ago, I need to fully comprehend what exactly now everyone was talking about and what I kept thinking of.

AC is Andree... How did I not even think about that before. It should've been so obvious, yet I never really thought the Andree that I have been thinking of, was AC the whole time. I'm pretty stupid to not think about that. I did think sometimes that AC wasn't her real name, but I never really dared to question it, and looking back now I should've known something about it.

So now that I keep think about it... I kept thinking that Andree and I always had some sort of special connection, and I always thought there might've been something more between Andree and I, but now I know that Andree was just AC... so was there something between AC and I? This is so mind boggling. I can't believe I'm thinking about this now, and it is so late at night that I don't even know what the time is and I feel jet lagged because I assume it is way past the time I would normally sleep. I think I'm just going to get some rest now. I've been given like too much information to take in for one day.

______________________________________

It took a long time trying to sleep last night. I was up for what felt like forever, but I think it was only 30 mins to an hour that I was up before falling asleep.

It is now 7:00 AM from looking at the clock that I now noticed on the wall, and from what I can hear, everyone might still be asleep. It's technically still 5:00 AM in Vancouver so I think I'll wait a little bit before going downstairs. I didn't get that many hours of sleep I would normally, so I think I'll sleep in for a little bit more longer. I turned my body towards AC, and she was just sleeping peacefully cuddled up in the blanket and snoring lightly. She sounds like she was really exhausted from last night.

I closed my eyes again, and let my body rest. I'll make sure to wake up the next time because I can't be sleeping for the whole day.

It's been 2 hours now. It's 9:00 AM, and I'm feeling more energized now then earlier. AC is still in front of me, sleep soundly, and I was careful not to wake her up. I gently snuck out of bed, open the door a tad bit, and walked downstairs to the kitchen and living room.

Ace, Cartilos, Tita Cherry, and my mom were downstairs, and they were hanging out in the living room.

"Good morning Mom, good morning Tita." I greeted them.

"Good morning Lucky." They both said.

"How did you sleep dear?" My mom asked.

"Good. I'm still a little bit tired, but I am okay."

"Okay that's good. We all had not that much sleep last night so that's good that you are feeling okay." She replied.

"Yeah, did you guys eat yet?"

"Nope, not yet. We don't have any food here or cooking utensils. We are going to need to shop later. We are going to head out soon to buy food."

"Where are you guys going?"

"Probably McDonald's. It's the closest place we know of so far, and later we will need to go to a store and buy some ingredients and cooking things so that we can cook. This house basically has nothing apart from the furniture so we will need to buy everything when we go to the store."

"Okay. Do you need help?"

"No, we both thought it was best if you and AC stay here. Someone might recognize you so it's probably best to stay out of public for as long as you can even though no one may think you will be going here."

"Okay, I'll stay here then."

"Good, alright we will get going then. Do you know what you want from McDonald's?"

"Yeah, maybe a sausage McGriddle and hashbrown."

"Okay, Tita Cherry knows what AC likes, and we will be back hopefully before everyone wakes up."

"Okay, see you later."

My mom and Tita Cherry left, it was all pretty quiet for the rest of the morning before they got back as Ace and Cartilos were quietly watching TV in the living room not wanting to wake anyone up, I think they're probably going to be back in about 30 minutes or so, I decided to go back to the bedroom, and wait for AC to wake up.

I walked back into the bedroom, and she was sleeping peacefully. I sat down on the chair next to the bed, and watched her while contemplating the thoughts I had yesterday exactly what has happened these past few days. They were so chaotic, and I felt sort of at peace with the room being so quiet and being able to focus on my thoughts with the morning sunrise being in view.

End of Chapter, thank you for reading this chapter, and stay tuned for the next chapter!