Chapter 18

Lucky's POV

Travis and I continued talking. Mostly all about my past life. How he got to know me, and also how some of my friends got to know me. It seems like most of the friends that I met all met from like the same place. Fresh Groove Studio. Where I would dance.

I feel like some of this is made up still, but I have to believe in myself. Though I don't even know if I can, because... well actually I don't know. I just don't feel like I would ever do all of this. I can tell there is something up with him though that he is either not telling me, or might be telling me something false.

"How was school? For both me and you, not just me." I asked him.

"School? It was great. All years of going to school. In elementary, middle, and high school. You don't remember any of it which is a real shame. I'm pretty sure there's some funny stuff that you did know that you never told anyone. I don't know that for sure though, because I would remember you'd always tell me things that happened like a year or months after it happened. Things you would specifically do that seemed embarrassing to tell, but after you did tell me it, it was quite funny for both of us."

"Hmm, I was an oddly secret person. How about the school events?"

"So things like clubs and athletic teams you weren't too fond or doing. You did participate in a club, but I forgot the name of it. I didn't take the club, but you and Andree did."

"What about like dances? Homecoming? Or even dances from like middle school and elementary school?"

"Oh the 8th grade dance!!! You just made me remember that. That was one of the best dances we all experienced. It was the end of the year, and we were all dancing. Though you and Andree were the only ones without a dance partner for the slow dance. So both of you decide to dance with each other. Both of you didn't know how to slow dance so it was so funny watching you guys dance on the dance floor. We all tried looking the other way and pretend that you weren't there, but it was too hard to resist the urge. But don't worry, you guys both know how to slow dance now."

"I think I shouldn't have asked that question. Sounds like something I probably would've wanted buried and not remembering."

"Oh, oops sorry about that."

"It's fine."

The door knocked, and I said "Come in."

The door opened, and I saw my parents here, along with a lot of other people.

"Hi mom! Hi dad!

"Hello anak, this is your Tita Cherry, and Tito Arnold." My mom said.

"Hello Tito Arnold, hello Tita Cherry. So glad to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too Lucky. Hope you are doing well." Tito Arnold said.

"I am thank you." I replied."

"This is our daughter. Her name is AC."

AC. Seems familiar... I feel like I know that name from somewhere.

"Hello AC. Nice to meet you." I smiled, and brought my hand out so she can shake my hand."

"Hello sniff Lucky. Sniff Nice to meet you too." AC replied.