Chapter 41

Lucky's POV

The movie is finished and that was pretty long. I did enjoy it even though I kind of didn't understand some of it. I asked AC and she said that were multiple movies of some of the characters that I needed to watch in order to get it. That's probably going to be on my summer list of things to do because this movie will probably always be at the back of my mind and I will not stop wondering about how the characters got to the position they are in, and what was there past like.

The end credits are already showing, and I think the movies done.

"Don't leave till after the end credits. They always show something after." Ben said.

Looks like I was wrong.

"Okay." I replied.

We waited after the end credits, and there was a scene there, and when that was finished, the movie was done, and I carried AC back onto her wheelchair.

"How'd everyone like the movie?" Travis asked.

We all had different responses, but everyone said it was a good movie nonetheless.

Now we are trying to decide what to do next, we could either eat lunch or go shop. Were voting what we should do, and so far it looks like were probably going to be shopping first. I'll see what I could get and what I might need.

We were by the Nike and Under Armor stores so that's where we went first. First Nike, then Under Armor. We all split up, I was pushing AC in the wheelchair, and I let her look around for what she wanted.

"See anything that you need?" I asked.

"Not really much that I need I think here. What about you?" AC asked.

"I'm not really in need of new shoes or anything at the moment. Maybe a hat but I don't think I need one like right now."

"You sure?"

"Yep."

"Alright, then usually we just wait outside of the store basically saying that we're ready to go onto the next store, and we wait till everyone is here because we don't want to rush anybody or anyone to get lost."

"Alright, guess I'll just push the wheelchair outside of the store and back into the main area of the mall."

I pushed the wheelchair outside, and looks like Ben and Kyla were ready aswell.

"Didn't find anything?" I asked.

"Nope, I'm good on Nike at the moment so that's fine." Ben said.

"Alright, now we wait until everyone is ready to move on to the next store."

We waited a couple minutes, before everyone was done shopping there. Travis got some shoes, Dhao got a shirt, Clark got a hat, shirt, and pants, and Erika got a hoodie.

"Alright, let's go to Under Armor now." Ben said.

We walked into the Under Armor, same thing as last time, just looked around and I didn't find anything that seemed to interest me too much, I don't think I really need anything here.