Chapter 30

Lucky's POV

Just because I don't want to ask AC out loud or even whisper it to her because someone might hear us, I'm going to text her questions that I am quite curious about.

I pulled my phone out, went to AC's contact, and started typing questions in.

AC's POV

My phone started vibrating and I pulled my phone out and I got text messages from Lucky? He's right next to me. He is on his phone, and is on my contact. Why is he texting rather than just asking me?

L- I have a question about something.

A- What is it? You could just ask me IRL.

L- IRL?

A- In Real Life.

L- Oh, because it involves something about our past, and I don't want anyone to hear the question because then they would know I can't remember anything.

A- Fair enough, what is it?

L- So, how close were we to all our teachers? Because it seems like we were really close with Mr. Simmons.

A- We were close with all our teachers actually. Each and every teacher liked us, and all of them said we were the best in their classes.

L- Really? We were that special to all of them?

A- Yep, all of them. We always pay attention in class, and alway listen to the rules while keeping on getting As in each class.

L-That's good. Also someone earlier said welcome back Lucky Aces. Was that some sort of Nickname or something?

A- That's the name of our Dance group.

L- That's cool. Who was in that one? Travis told me about also being in a different group called Freshh 2.0.

A- It was just you and me.

L- Just us?

A- Yeah, we were a dance duo. We danced pretty good. That's how we got the name Lucky Aces. Lucky standing for your name, and Aces was kind of suppose to incorporate my name but it didn't really.

L- That makes sense. Also someone said something else.

A- Hold on, not now. Class is about to start and we will be stuck in the middle of the conversation when class starts.