Chapter 10

AC'S POV

I was debating on if I should sleep or not, but before I could really make a decision, we were already here in Taiwan. I thought it would a lot further away from the Philippines to Taiwan, but it turns out it wasn't that far away. It was about a two hour flight, and we're already descending and we're about to land. I didn't really even need to use the bathroom either because that flight was so short, but the next flight would take the longest time out of all of them.

I saw the ground getting closer and closer from the window, and we eventually landed. The landing wasn't bad, and it seemed okay. Well at least we will be getting bigger seats because it is going to be a long flight and also we're going to be in business class.

The plane taxied to the gate, and once it got to a complete stop, we waited for the seatbelt light to turn off, then we were able to get off the plane. We were one of the first people off the plane because I needed a wheelchair. The airport provided wheelchair is quite different then the one my mom got me. Both of the seats though are comfortable to sit in and are easy to steer, so I'm not really complaining about this wheelchair either.

What sucks though is we have to go to baggage claim to get our bags again and the wheelchair, then were going two have to check them in again so we can get the boarding passes to.

Before we go to the baggage claim though, we have to go through Customs. Depending on how busy Customs is, it could take a little while, or could be fast.

We went through customs, and it turned out to be faster then I initially thought.

We went to go get our bags down at the baggage claim, my mom had to ask for assistance though because she couldn't hold onto everything. She can only get the baggage, but my wheelchair would end up being left, so someone else is going to hold onto my wheelchair until we check it in.

We got all our stuff, the wheelchair, and our two luggage. A staff member currently has the wheelchair, and we are all heading towards the American Airlines check in area.

We made it here at the check in, and the staff member left the wheelchair here, since we are going to check all the things here anyway. We are currently at one of the self check in areas, and everything seems to be running according to schedule.

My mom checked us in, I put the tag on the luggage, and I tried pushing my luggag toward the front to where the conveyor belt is, and I successfully did it, the person behind the counter helped me weigh it, and it's still below 50 pounds, so it was fine. The staff member out the luggage on the conveyor belt, and my mom had her luggage and my wheelchair still to weigh. It only took a couple seconds for her to put both tags on the bags so they can get scanned and also know which plane they should be on.

They got checked in, and we went through security, again and we arrived at the gate. We're a little bit early like last time, and we could get more food for dinner, because the flight time is really long from here to LA.

My mom went to get some food for later on, we have snacks, but like no dinner for later. I'll probably be sleeping though for most of the flight. There is really not much to do on long plane rides.

Boarding Time

It was time for us to board, and I am starting to get excited again. We got to go on the plane first again, because I'm in the wheelchair, and the seats were way different then on our flight from Manila to here.

My mom and I were in one of the middle rows, and these seats are huge

My mom and I were in one of the middle rows, and these seats are huge. I was assisted into my seat by a flight attendant, and they brought the wheelchair back to the gate. We waited for the rest of the people to board. I was on my phone, and I did think about going into my backpack to see what I can do with the things inside my bag, but I probably won't be able to use most of my stuff during take off like my laptop. I'm going to get my airplane pillow and eye mask later on, when we do take off, because it's hard to sleep before take off, because when we are taking off, the plane speeds up a lot and creates a lot of noise, so it will be hard to sleep.

Take Off

We're on the runway now, and the plane is about to take off. I grabbed both my pillow and mask from my bag, and the plane started to move fast and started pulling up into the air, and we were no longer on the ground.

Now, comes about a 16 hour plane trip to LA. It's quite cool how LA also stands for Lucky Aces, or even Lucky and my name AC.

Soon Lucky... I will be there soon... just LA, then finally to Vancouver. I'll see you soon Lucky.

AC has now left Taiwan, and is headed to LA. One more country left, before reaching home. Lucky's condition is unknown right now, but soon Lucky's condition will be revealed to both you and AC. We shall find out soon...