Chapter 6

Travis' POV

Tito RoRo sat down on the couch I'm sitting on. We are currently one seat apart from each other. My heart pumps thinking it should tell Tito RoRo about how I was involved. But another part of me is saying to wait and tell him at a different time. I think it's best no one knows, except I should tell AC she would want to know exactly what happened, and she was in the situation, so it's best she knows. It will have to be in person. I don't want to run any risks of anyone else hearing it over a telephone or anything.

"Did Lucky tell you anything?" Tito RoRo asked.

"Nothing much po. He didn't remember my name. He does remember most of his common English words and also said I looked familiar." I replied.

"Okay. Did you tell him how you knew him?"

"No. I told him I was just his classmate."

"Alright. That's good. It's probably better if he learns everything step by step. Don't tell him right away of everything that happened. He will probably be too overwhelmed. He also must learn of everything else first like his math and rest of his english right now."

"Okay po. But what will we tell him of why he doesn't remember like anyone of his past or anything?"

"Probably a car accident. Tell him it effected his brain and we just got to help him first. If he learns about what happened in the Philippines, he might become fearful or something worse could happen to him if we tell it to him at the wrong time."

"Okay, I won't tell him po."

Manila, Philippines

AC'S POV

We finished eating, and my Mom, Dhao, Sam, and I are playing Uno right now. Sam brought it and I love the game. I've won once, my mom won twice. Dhao won once, and Sam won three times.

I can't wait till tomorrow already. This is all I have on my mind. Just wanting to go back to Vancouver. Back home. I keep getting ahead of myself, but I can't stop thinking about Lucky. Every day, every hour, every minute, and every second, I can't stop thinking of him. I don't know how he's doing which worries me. I sound like the mom of her child, but that's how close he is to me.

"AC, it's your turn." Awra responded.

"Oh, yeah I forgot." I replied.

"Can't stop thinking about tomorrow huh?" Sam asked.

"Yeah. I'm anxious for it to be tomorrow already. Though I'm still not really going to be landing then till like the next day, but I can't wait already."

"The more you keep thinking into the future, will make it seem like time is moving slower."

"I didn't know that. Who told you that?"

"You did. Before the entire car accident thing happened."

"Oh, well I guess I was smarter then I am now. I really only have one priority now, and that's to find out what's going on with Lucky."

"I see. Well, if I was also put in your situation, then that would also be my number one priority."

"Thanks for understanding."

My mom was called by a nurse to finish some paperwork up, so she went out to the main area here on this floor to finish it.

"You'll also be safe there because no one can get to you there." Sam said.

"From who?" I asked.

"From Brace."

"He's already in jail."

"Yeah, but if he has other men to try and get you, there would be no way for them to get you in Canada because they would need a Visa to get there, which means it's harder for them to travel there then here in the Philippines."

"Yeah, you're right. Plus if they do even get to Canada, and it ends up not being safe, we are allowed to go to the United States. Our passports allow us to go the US, and I know the US visa policy is quite strict."

"That's smart. Worse case scenario basically. What do you think classmates in your school will react though?"

"I have not yet thought about it."

"They might not even know." Awra said.

"That's right. I actually don't know if it went all over the news in Canada or not. I could imagine that it would have because we were born in Canada, and that could of ended up blowing up all over the news."

"I think the less people that know about it, the better. The more people that know, the more rumors and more controversy will keep on continuing."

"Yeah, I think so too." Sam replied.

"Probably. Though I'm pretty sure both mine and Lucky's close friends will probably know about it." I said.

"If they haven't already, I'll be surprised." Awra said.

My mom finished the paperwork, and we finished up our game of Uno, and we started eating dessert. Halo-Halo that my mom brought and Leche Flan that Awra's parents made. Also a Ube Cake that Sam ordered.

"Are we going to finish all of that?" I asked.

"Not sure. We'll find out later." Sam replied.

"Okay, thanks for the food!

"You're welcome." They all said. They also thanked each other for the food after.

So, next chapter we will start seeing AC being discharged from the hospital, and starting to pack up and move back to Vancouver. What could she expect a long the way? Also we will get more of what Lucky actually knows soon, and how they will teach him. Stay tuned!