Chapter 48

A Few Days Later...

AC's POV

It's been a few days since we just started going back to school. One of the people that threatened us at the mall never talked with us or somehow got my phone number yet because they specifically waited for us to choose what to do, and obviously we are not going to accept the deal what so ever, but they haven't said anything to us yet and it has been quiet. Is it possible that they no we told the cops and we are endangered? Or is it possibly just they have not got into contact with us?

When we told the RCMP officers, they said to notify them immediately, and act like we are going to take the deal, but we must really act upon it good otherwise if they know we are lying, well that isn't good news at all.

It's a good thing we haven't told anyone yet. If we had done so, then they could also be endanger to. They basically can be now, and the police knows this and they have been monitoring around their houses to incase for any suspicious activity because they told my mom when they were on the phone again.

Today was like the only day that both my parents were out of the house aswell as Lucky's parents, and since with the current situation at hand, Lucky is just going to stay at my parent's house till my parents get back so we can watch each other.

We just got off the bus, and walked towards my house, I noticed the cops still there across the street about two houses down just monitoring anything going on around my house, we went up to the front door, and I unlocked the door, and upon entering, I didn't hear the house alarm go off. Strange... did my parents forget or are they already home?

I heard somebody was in the kitchen, I think its my mom because my Papa had to do something for his work and he said he will be back later. Lucky was still in the front putting his shoes away while I was already quick to put my shoes away.

"Hey Mo-" My voice got cut off when it turns out it wasn't my mom, and they put their hand over my mouth and I erupted into screaming which was muffled with their hand over my mouth.

Lucky's POV

"Hey Mo-" AC said before getting cut off.

I was still in the front trying to figure out exactly where should I put my stuff when I heard muffled screams coming from the kitchen.

I made my way towards the kitchen, and AC was being held in an armlock with one hand, and her mouth being covered in another hand.

There was two guys in the kitchen, and from what comes to my mind, I think these might be the two people who ambushed us at the mall.

From what it seems like, they are unarmed. However they are much bigger and stronger than me plus I am outnumbered. Though I have to save AC. I can't let anything bad happen to her.

I turned to my side and noticed the knives laying out in their stand which was beside me, and not them which they were about 6 feet away from me so I have the advantage of a knife.

I quickly rushed to grab two knives from the stand, and it seems like they were caught off guard and they didn't move. They just held their position, and didn't say a word yet. Both are wearing ski masks, and blacked out clothing which seems like a pretty typical robber outfit.