Chapter 32

Sorry for the long update, I got a little bit side tracked, and also I've been busy the past few days. Well, here's Chapter 32.

Few Days Later

Lucky's POV

5:30 AM

My clock started beeping, telling me it's time to get up. I shut the alarm off, and went into the shower, just going to be another normal day, go to school, come home from school, then do my homework, and maybe hang out with AC. I've been hanging out with her almost every single day, I hung out with my friends that I did know for like one day, they still don't know that I don't know, as long as it's kept that way, everything should be fine.

20 Minutes Later

I finished showering, got dressed, ate breakfast, then I grabbed my bag to make sure it's ready fo when I leave. It's still a bit early before I leave to go to AC's house. Tito Arnold has been dropping us off before we goes to work, and one of my parents picks us up when we are done at school.

Somewhere in Vancouver...

Unknown POV

"Today is the day. Remember, non-lethal. We only want to scare them for now."

"Yes sir."

"Alright, school starts soon. Time to suit up."

AC's House

AC's POV

Lucky should be coming over here soon, I just finished eating breakfast, and we will be leaving pretty soon, when Lucky gets here. Today is going to be another day of school, it seems like Lucky has adjusted to school pretty quickly, he definitely adjusted quicker than me. I took like almost a week or two to be fully adjust to school.

Ding Dong

The doorbell just rang, that must be Lucky. I went to the door, and opened the door, and there stood Lucky.

"Good Morning Lucky!" I greeted him.

"Good Morning AC! How did you sleep?" He asked.

"Great! How about you?"

"Pretty good aswell."

To be honest though, I miss sleeping with him. I want to so badly, but he doesn't remember. Especially if I were to kiss him on the lips. That would both confuse him and I don't know how he would feel about that.

"Ready for school?"

"Yep, my dad is just upstairs getting dressed, then we will get going."

"Alright, sounds good."

We sat on the couch, I turned the TV on rather than using my phone. I'm trying to conserve my battery life so I don't run out during the school day.

I didn't really know what to put on for the TV, were also not going to be here long so I shouldn't really put anything that's too long.