Chapter 29

Lucky's POV

AC just showed me everything basically that I needed to know, the classrooms I go to, my locker, her locker, and basically that was all I needed to know about. We're here in the cafeteria now, she said she is going to show me to our friends.

"Remember, they don't know about your memory loss except for Travis, just pretend like you know, and we should be fine." AC said before we reached the table.

"Okay AC." I replied.

We stopped walking in front of a table, and AC turned to say hi and I'm assuming these are our friends.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Lucky and AC! Welcome back!" One of the guys said.

"Hey Dhao! Long time no see!" AC said to the guy.

Okay, so that guy's name is Dhao. Alright better keep that noted. If one of them ask me a memory of them, I will not be able to recall it and that would be bad.

"Hey Dhao! Long time no see!" I shook his hand.

"Where's everyone else?" AC asked.

"They're getting food in the breakfast line. I was here to watch their stuff, you guys going to get anything?" Dhao asked.

"Nope, I think we're good." AC said.

"Alright, I'm going to go get food, they will all be here soon."

"Okay."

Dhao went to go get food and I think that went pretty good.

"AC, before they all get back, can you tell me the names of all of them because I don't want to seem like a bad friend for forgetting their name." I asked AC.

"Oh that's what I forgot. My bad, sorry about that. Well I'll try to guide you through who is who. You just met Dhao, Travis is in the front of all of them, you see him?"

"Yep, I see Travis."

"Okay, so in the line by order there's Travis, then there's Kyla, then Ben, then that's all I actually know. Though the other two I have not seen, and don't know who they are. Though they are all talking to each other."

"Huh, okay. So it's Travis, Kyla, Ben, then those other two. Alright I can remember that."

"Okay good, because they're going to come here like now because they're starting to pay now."

"

Okay, now time to not screw up."

"You're not going to screw up. They won't know as long as you don't make it obvious."

"That's what I feel like will happen. I might make it seem like I forgot everything."

"That's the last thing they will expect. Don't worry you'll be fine."

They started arriving at the table with their food here, I'd get something but I don't know how to. I also ate breakfast already so I'm fine.

"Hey guys!" Travis said.

"Hey Travis! Hey Kyla! Hey Ben! It's been quite awhile." I greeted.

"I know right? A long time." Ben said.

The Forgotten Past 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें