Chapter 16

A/N

I know i havent been writing a lot lately but that becuase the app on my phone wouldnt let me add any more to my story so i have just decided that i will just type it on my computer :-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sighed as I saw the box and yes i know what your thinking "Its only one box, it cant be that hard" and yeah your write its not hard but I would rather be out with Sam, eating frozen yougurt, hanging out with the guys back at the O2L place, I miss those guys and I miss Morgan and Sophie, I've been such an idiot.

I went over to my phone and clicked the home button "02:17". Justin Bieber "Boyfriend" came on so, I turned it up and unpacked the box.

I finally unpacked the box and was so glad, it was "02:53" so i decided to unplug my phone, make a sandwhich and watch tv. I walked down the stairs and nearly died (because i missed the last step). Headed through to the kitchen. I put my phone on the counter top, looked in the kitchen to find something to put on my sandwitch but i just decided to go to Walmart and buy some food.

I ran upstairs to get changed becuase i felt disgusting, My hair was in a messy bun but i took it out and done it again, fixed my makeup to look a bit more presentable and got changed in to light blue Hollister shorts and put on a tight black crop top that went just above my belly button 'Hmmm, i really want my belly button pierced' i thought to my self so I grabbed a pair of the old earphones from apple because the new ones hurt my ears, got my old Flora Van Backpack to put the food in. I went back down stairs and put on my white converse shoes. I got my phone, plugged in my headphones and got my penny board and went to Walmart.

It was a really nice day so maybe, just maybe i will go past the O2L house and see what they are upto...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

This one is really short but I will put up another one:)Xx