Chapter 7-Friday Night

School has been the average, homework after homework after homework and test after test yeah all that stuff. Anyway one last day of school till the weekend I don't know why but I've got that Friday feeling. I woke up and got a text from Sam.

Sam: Hey beautiful, i will pick you up today too, ok?X

Me:Ok Sammy Love you X

Sam:You too:*

Not much happened today until Biology, I went to sharpen my pencil I walked pasted Sasha and just as I walked past she turned around quick kicking me in the leg "oh my god, I'm so sorry!" She said totally sarcastically

This wasn't the first time I got a nudge in the hallway too and she tried to trip me up at the lockers "honestly this is awkward you keep touching me and I don't fancy you back, please stop" I said shouting so everyone would hear.

I could here people laughing and that made her embarrassed, I walked back over to my seat I was just going to use a pen.

School was over and Morgan and Soph we're coming round in a bit my parents were going to visit a friend my mom met at her work. Then I got a text from Sammy.

Sam:Hey me and the guys are having a party you fancy coming?X

Me:Sophie and Morgan were coming round, can they come too?X

Sam:Yeah sure,2 more people won't hurt, party at 9 or just come round whenever X

Me:Thanks, see you soon uglyy xx

Not long after I text Sophie&Morgan.

Me:Party at o2l house, take a dress and makeup come over when your ready, we can get ready here Xx

Soon as possible Sophie text back,

Soph:Ok will do be round in 20!Xxx

I hopped in the shower real quick and threw on sweats and a crop top and the girls were here.

"Hey Gorgeous!!" Morgan said with excitement she was excited she knew Kian would be there and she kinda likes Kian they are in the same History class. "I can't wait for this party ladies!!" Sophie shouted. " I know same girlies, come on let's get ready!"

We went up stairs and blared the music and got ready about 2 and a half hours later we were ready.

I was wearing a strapless pink tight dress to my hips and then puffy to my knees my hair was in a long curls.

Morgan wore a blue dress that flowed down and Sophie wore disco pants and a purple crop top with black boots and of course we all wore Jewellery.

"LETS GO LADIES!!!" Morgan shouted nearly shaking the walls down and not long after that we left heading to boys house.