Chapter 42- Those 3 Words

That's it. He left. Sam left and now Kian. What have I done.

I stood at the kitchen door way until my mom came down the stairs.

"Hunny, you ok? I heard the door slam?"

"...yeah, mom, I'm fine" I said with no tone in my voice what so ever. I walked up to my bedroom and shut the door, Kian's top was still on the floor, my room smelt like his after shave. I'm not going to cry, I'm fed up of it, waisting tears on boys who don't give a flying fu-

I stopped my thoughts , I was distracted by something hitting off my bedroom window, it wouldn't stop, I furrowed my eyebrows and walked over to see someone I really didn't want to see. Kian.

"What?"i said shaking my head.
"I left my shirt" I raised my eyebrows, starred for a second, turned around to pick up his shirt. I walked back over to my window and threw the shirt at Kian, it nearly hit his face but he caught it suddenly.

"Thanks" He said nodding.
"You can leave now"
"Why?"
"Because I'm not in the mood to talk to you"
"Bit harsh"
"You deserve it" I said messing with my hair
"I guess, forgive me?"
"Why should I Kian?I loved Sam, lost Sam, got hurt by Sam, Loved you and then got hurt by you"

"I know I know, just please, please, let me explain"

I closed my window walked went down the stairs and went to back where Kian was standing.

"Explain then?"
"Thank god, I thought you left"
"Left? Kian it's my house, I can't go anyway" I said slightly laughing.

"True, ok, you ready to listen?"
"Yes Kian I am"

"I have liked you for ages and to see you with Sam everyday made me so jealous, angry and upset and some of the time I wanted to tell you but I couldn't because I didn't want to get in the way of your relationship until I knew that Sam was lying to you and remember that day when Sam was meant to go to yours and never... he was at another girls house, he told me but I was never meant to tell you-"

"Oh my god, Sam came round the next day or something and you said that Sam said that I was 'hard to get' or whatever, he said you lied so that means that you never..."

"No, I didn't lie, 100 percent, promise"

I smiled and hugged him so tight, I actually love Kian Robert Lawley.

Kian hugged back putting his chin on my head as my face was buried into his chest. Then he said those 3 words that made my stomach flip.

"I love you"

I smiled so much and then Kian started to loosing his grip but I pulled him back again.

"I love you too"
~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
I'm definitely going to update every single day thanks to DebbieAgbo ☺️X x