Chapter 38

The next day I woke up and went on Twitter in bed, it was unbelievable how much notifications I had, my phone would not stop blowing up I decided to text Jc for a joke, I wasn't in the mood to speak to Kian considering he lied to me.

Me; Thanks so much for tweeting me yesterday, my phone won't stop blowing up😧😧
Jc:Phahah, your welcome but seriously look up #BJ(a/n😏 soz)or #Bian they seriously think that your dating Kian or me, Sam hasn't seen it has he?
Me;Sam wouldn't care anymore Jc😅But yeah I will look
Jc; Why?!!...oh I can guess, I'm sorry💙
Me; Don't worry😗How was the partyy?🍺
Jc;it was ace! my heads in agony😥
Me;Good, servers you right for tweeting me, the amount of questions I'm getting!!😠
Jc; 😜😜😜😜sucker,talk soon, away to sleep😴
-
I went on Twitter to see what was happening, I typed in BJ, stuff like :omg, are they dating? Cuteeee ship it🌚
:She's probably dating Kian, she looks like his type
And of course, hate, bla bla bla.

I rolled out of bed and went in to the shower while the radio was on, when I came out I put my hair in a messy bun and got changed in to a grey crop top that said 'Don't go with the flow' dark blue high wasted jeans, bracelets, and a black bag and I put sunglasses in just in case and I wore sandals then going on Twitter and tweeted;

@brookebannerman ; hm,I want an adventure today, who's up for it?🌿🌚🌌🍃

Unfortunately Kian tweeted me back;
@KianLawley; Lucky for you, I know a good place😏

I would go with Kian, he's funny, caring, understanding, a great laugh but he lied to me. If he liked me why did he not just say- oh he did, when we were in the kitchen.

I sighed. Maybe i should just let it go, me and Sam weren't going to stay together, we've had a lot of ups and down but that doesn't mean I don't still love him because I do and anyway, we haven't really broke up he just stormed off. I decided to text Kian;

Me; Come on then, where we going for this adventure?😏
Kian;its a secret, will pick you up in 10?😜
Me;Yeah sure☺️
-
I basically just sorted myself out but I put my white converse on, sandals isn't probably the best thing. I grabbed a granola bar put some in my bag and ate one. Once I was done I brushed my teeth, topped up on deodorant and perfume but just incase it might get cold I wrapped a flannel around my hips. I went downstairs but as I did, I saw Kian's car in the drive way and Kian getting out so I opened the door and locked it putting the keys in my bag. When I turned around Kian was leaning against the drivers door on his phone. He was wearing black skinny jeans with rips in the knee slightly rolled up at the ankle,black vans a plain white t-shirt, a flower crown and a denim jacket. Oh my god, why does he have to be so attractive!!

"Hey"I said smiling
"Hi, You look good"
"Thanks, Your alright I guess" I giggled and got in the car
"How are you?" He asked me and he reversed out the drive
"Good,You?"
"Good"
"You know how you tweeted me well everyone now thinks we're dating" I said turning my head and looking at him
"It's a good thing, I mean look at me" he said pretending to flick his hair and pout.
"It would be if,you never lied to me" I said playing with my hair.

He sighed.

"I done it because I knew Sam would hurt you, I really like you, a lot, Brooke" he put his hand on my thigh "I was jealous of Sam which is wrong because I had Morgan but I couldn't get you off my mind, Everything you done was perfect, the way your hair sits, your eyes, figure-anyway, Brooke the point is that I love you" by this point he was rubbing my thigh, my heart was beating so fast. My (fake) smile faded to a frown.

"Me and Sam have stopped speaking Kian, doesn't mean we've broken up-"

"Yeah I know"

"But, I still have feelings for Sam-"

"I understand"

"Kian, let me speak" I said slightly smiling "I still have feelings for Sam, strangely enough, I have feelings for you Kian" I saw him from the corner of my eye bit his lip.

"You guys are so similar but so different that I don't get it, it's so confusing to me and the hardest part. No one can tell me what to do, the thing that always comes to mind, someone is going to get hurt and it will be because of me"

"Brooke, I wish I could tell you what to do, I never knew it was this hard for you, You have to follow your heart" he said concentrating on his driving.

"Thanks Kian, means a lot"
"I'm here for you"

We turned on the radio and just listened, it wasn't an awkward silence until Kian's phone went off.
"Can you answer it for me, please"
"Yeah sure" he handed me his phone and my jaw dropped
"It's Sam"
"...Saying?"
"Where's Brooke, you better not be with her, you idiot, leave her alone" a tear went down my face, I was upset, why would Sam take this out on Kian. He looked at me back to the road then back to me.
"Brooke, no don't get upset, please, remember what I said?"
"Yeah.." I said sniffing
"He's not worth it" I said taking a deep breath.
"Good, now get out and you get to spend a day with me" he said wiggling his eyebrows and getting out of the car locking it.
"Wait, I don't want my bag" I said laughing, he unlocked it, i through my bag in and he locked it again. I walked over to Kian.

"Today will be good Brooke" he said as he wrapped his arm around my waist, I slightly smiled. Yeah, yeah It will.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n
I hope you guys like this one and thank you so much for all the votes and comments☺️Xx