Chapter 17

My music started playing but I had an idea, if I really want to see Sam, maybe I should skate past the o2l house. Ricky's car was there so someone must be home. My street goes round in a circle house next to each other and a big island in the middle. I came out my door and went left, the o2l house was on my right.

I went round once and went again, just as I came past the house I heard someone say my name "Brooke! Watch out!" I looked to my left and the next thing I know... it went black.

<A few hours later>

My eyes start to flutter open but I groan, my heads in pain. I see a bright light so I quickly push my self up and panic, I don't know where I am. I blink and breath out, My vision isn't blurry anymore, my breathing slows down "Hello?" I saw with confusion as I sit up right on the couch. I recognise where I am and I don't know if I want to stay or get out.

I hear footsteps but my head is pounding "Brooke?" I hear someone say and I don't know what to do, This was not a good idea. I walk closer to the footsteps.... "Sam?" I say and at this point I realise I'm fixing my hair and sorting my outfit.

His eyes, his hair, his lips, his nose, everything is perfect. A smile on his face starts to grow, I jump right in to his arms, wrapping my legs around his torso and my arms around his neck I wrap my fingers in his hair. He holds me in the tightest hug ever once he realised what's happening. I put my head in the corner of his neck a tear runs down my face. "I missed y-" I was going to say but stopped in my thoughts, Sam, the boy who kissed another girl.

I slowly unwrapped my arms and legs pushed myself down, but Sam's grip got tighter. "babe,no" he said in the softest voice possible. "I can't, Sam put me down" I said in a firmer tone, He let me go and held my hands in front of me. "Sam, I love you, but you hurt me"I said tearing up. Sam lifted up his thumb and was going to wipe my tear. I turned my head to the left, sighed and walked out the door back to my house.
~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
Hey guys!🙆 Hope your liking the story, I've thought of ways to make Sam&Brookes relationship a bit more complicated....enjoy😜😜Xx