Chapter 12- Will it work?

~~~~Sam's POV~~~~

A tall girl with staright brown soft hair that sat at her shoulders answered the door, yup that was Sasha.

"Aw hey Sam, you look very cute today ha" she said playing with the ends of her hair, Boy im not a hairdresser but she needs to get them cut. "Hiya Sash, you look good to" I lied. "Come in, Whats up?" she said standing away from the door,"Thanks, can we go to your room, its private?" I said running my fingers through my hair. "Yeah, sure babe, Brookes not with you... is she?" She said in a harsh tone. "No babe, its just me. i followed her towards her room.

~~~~Brookes POV~~~~

We waited for a cough, that meant that Sam was in the room, We were all silent, just waiting to start recording, well waiting for Sam to cough and to open the window, I hope hes not flirting with her I mean, she is prettier then me.
,
~~~~Sams POV~~~~

We walked in her room and to be honest it looked like the bedroom from mean girls, the only reason i know is becuase me and Brooke watched the movie one day.I walked in and sat on her bed.

Sasha was just tidying her room opposite me, I coughed but i looked over to the curtains and they werent moving, the window was closed. "Sash, its really hot in here, can i open your window? I asked, she tuned around and looked at me, "Whyyyy do you not just take off your top...I can help you?" she said getting closer and biting her lip with a smerk. I stopped for a moment and just looked at her.

BROOKE i thought to myself, i snapped out of it and went to the window, "No thanks, the window will do babe" I walked over to the window and slightly stuck my hand over the glass of the window, I remembered I had a ring on so I showed that, Brooke would know it's me.

~~~~Brooke's POV~~~~
"GUYS THE WINDOW, SOMEONES COMING!" Sophie whisper shouted, Sophie and Morgan went to the right hand side of the window, I went to the left. "Have they gone?" Morgan said, I slowly peeped my head to see, Sams ring, I started smiling like an idiot I loved that ring. "Its Sams ring guys" I said.

Slowly the window opened, Morgan started looking on the ground, "What you looking for?!" I said "This will do!" Morgan said bending down for something, She put a rock in between the window to stop it from closing.

"Come here then Sammy boy" I heard a voice say, Sasha ugh, I hate her. Morgan slowly put her phone through the window to record it "Its working, you can see everything" she said so faintly.

~~~~Sams POV~~~ (I know this keeps changing sorry✋)

I slowly walked towards Sarah, from a distance she kinda looked goo...no sam, stop " What did you want to tell me babe?" she said to me. "Stop playing games, give me my phone" I demanded "that's so sweet, how did you know I have...I mean what makes you think I have it?" She said biting her bottom lip "I have Kians phone I will phone my phone and see what happens, You know what no point, You have my phone and, you have been texting brooke, Admit you took my phone and you were texting Brooke" I said leaning back from her, She was getting inpatient and angry.

"OK,Fine, you can have your phone, and I will admit it, IF, you kiss me"She said with an attitude....Oh no I thought

"Silence won't help and It has to last more than a peck and YOU don't pull away" She added. Great, I suddenly realised this isn't just for my phone, it's to prove that she is a bully.

"Fine, I'll do it, A kiss won't hurt, BUT, put my phone in the middle" I said, She put the phone down and added some lip stuff. She stood up in between my legs, I was now sitting on the bed "Your so cute with your pink cheeks, I hope Brooke doesn't mind this.

A/N~~
Sorry, I didn't think it would be this long but enjoy😋Xx