Chapter 22- I Wouldnt Cheat!

****Brooke's POV****
I was in the back garden when I heard the back door slam open. "You think this is funny!" Sam shouted across the garden. "I don't know what you mean?"i asked confused "Yeah, be all innocent now!" Sam said. My eyes widened "I didn't mean to, it was Kian I thought it was just a laugh, he took it to far!!" I said standing up thinking Kian told him about the living room . "Kian's my best friend,Don't blame it on him! I saw your messages!" Sam said, his eyes were watering,ok now I'm confused.

I walked over to him and saw the 'message'. "Really Sam? its some guy I met at Starbucks"I said pretty annoyed "It says 'Missed you!' Brooke, do you just think because we're not speaking you could cheat on me!"Sam shouted, by this point I was in tears. "I was never going to text him back, Anyway the 'missed you' was clearly a joke Sam!"I said crying. "If I cant have friends then I wont, just because we haven't been speaking does not mean I would ever cheat on you" I said so upset.

Sam's mouth opened, nothing came out.

I went back inside and walked past the living room, Kian was on his phone. "Well done you idiot!" I shouted, he looked up but I stormed upstairs.

I knocked on Ricky's door "Come in!"he shouted, he was editing. "Brooke, what's wrong!?" He said standing up and walking over to me, I closed the door and he gave me a hug, i told him every thing and I finally stopped crying.

"We're back!" Jc shouted walking in the door. "You coming?" Ricky said standing up to go downstairs. "Yeah, I think I will wash my face first" I said smiling, Ricky smiled back and left.
-----
"I've only had 3 slices and I'm full, you guys eat heaps!" I said...only referring to Connor, Jc and Ricky. We all sat in the living room. Kian got up with my phone he walked past and dropped it on my lap. The first thing I did was deleted the message from Callum. Then I went on the group messages with the girls. I sent a text

Me; "Ive never missed my girls so much!!😓💜
10 minutes later there was a reply.

Sophie; I know babe! Miss yous both heaps, Gossip and Starbucks on Wednesday after school?💁💜

Me;Definitely! Ly💋

Sophie; lysm💗
----
I sent one to Kian as well.
Me; Lets forget the living room, for Morgan's sake?

Kian; Please, I am really sorry, like honestly, I don't know what I was thinking😳

Me; Its fine Kian, I'm sorry for calling you an idiot😄
-----
We were all chatting and having a laugh, everyone now." Brooke, can we talk?outside?" Sam said standing up. I just nodded and went outside.

~~~~~~~

A/N
Hope you guys like ittttt, I've got a little plan that's going to happen between the girls, don't know if I will use it though💁Xx